Chapter 8: Back at the Office

Message to: Boy in the Reeds
I'm taking bets on who finds out about us first. My money is on Garcia or Emily. Thoughts?

Message from: Boy in the Reeds
Emily or Hotch, unless you already said something to Garcia.

Message to: Boy in the Reeds
No, but I ended up lying a lot while helping her get ready for a date. Girl knows how to pry!

Message from: Boy in the Reeds
We both know this can't affect work.

Message to: Boy in the Reeds
I'm painfully aware. How do you feel about all of this? What boundaries do you want to set?

Message from: Boy in the Reeds
I really shouldn't be texting you while I'm in class, I've disciplined students for that.
For boundaries, I say we keep it out of the office. No nicknames, no play, minimal texting.

Message to: Boy in the Reeds
Someone's being a naughty student. I wonder how you'd look in a pleated skirt...
I agree regarding boundaries. Better for us and the team.

Part of me wanted to say, What if it becomes something more? What if we don't end this amicably? What if shit gets bad? But I didn't want to think about that, and those were discussions to have in person.

Message from: Boy in the Reeds
Damn you, this really is unfair.
I'd wear a schoolgirl skirt if you told me to.
I'd probably like it.

Now that was sexy. Reid in a skirt, bending over his desk for me. Reid in a skirt that barely covered his length, sitting, trying to hide how aroused he was. Fucking him without taking it off, just flipping it up and opening that pretty ass...

I shook my head and refocused.

Message to: Boy in the Reeds
I will absolutely explore that more at some point.
Now pay attention, naughty boy. ;)

With that, I turned that phone off and went back to the paperwork from Hotch. It really was basic, but we had to respond to it anyways, and Hotch knew I would be efficient and polite about it. Finishing the last few pages, I scanned it all back to him and wandered to my bedroom, still focused on the idea of Reid in a skirt.

I fell back onto my sheets, grabbing my vibe from the drawer and slipping it into my pants.

Spencer, kneeling for me, biting your shoulder as he came, tied up, blindfolded, reacting to my touches. His whining when I teased his nipples, the way he gasped when my finger brushed across his tip, the sounds he made when I spanked him. The lust in his eyes as he looked at me. The way he looked at me when I was nude, like I was a work of art, but one he wanted to ravish and destroy. The way he submitted to me.

I came, moaning into my pillow, hips bucking up against nothing like his had only hours before. I couldn't get the thoughts of kissing him out of my head.

My last thought before I turned over to fall asleep: I am not falling in love with Spencer Reid. I can't.

***

Apparently, I was more tired than I thought, because I woke up to my alarm the next morning. I groaned and turned over, turning my alarm off, and dragged myself out of bed. I stripped off the clothes I'd borrowed from Spencer and pulled on slacks, a blouse (much more decent than the one I'd worn to Spencer's house), and short heels. I fixed my hair and grabbed my purse and go bag, then remembered to repack my purse.

I pulled out the box I'd bought the day before, considering what to do with it.

That's for next weekend.