Chapter 12: Words Better Left Said

I woke up to Spencer kissing down my neck.

"Hey, Spence." I pet his hair.

He hummed, tugging on my shirt as his hands travelled down my hips.

"Wow, I guess you just aren't satisfied, huh?" I laughed, pulling my shirt off.

"I didn't pleasure you last night, ma'am," he said, hands trailing over my body, "I want to make you feel good."

I didn't expect him to be such a service submissive, but I wasn't complaining.

"What a good little slut," I hummed, spreading my legs.

He looked up at me, "May I touch you, mistress?"

I nodded and his hand slowly trailed down to between my legs, one finger circling my clit as his tongue did the same around my nipple. I relaxed back as he worked slowly, but eventually decided I wanted more.

"Go faster, pet," I ordered, gripping his hair.

"Yes, ma'am," he whined, beginning to tease my clit faster.

He sucked my nipple, biting softly, and I groaned. Encouraged, he pushed one finger inside of me.

"Fuck, Spence," I gasped, "Put your mouth on my clit."

"Yes, ma'am." He hummed and moved down, and I shifted my legs.

He began moaning against me, and I could feel the vibrations to my core. My hand tightened in his hair, and I ground up against him a little. He pushed another finger inside of me, sucking on my clit harder.

"Don't stop, slut, fuck, just like that," I moaned, and bit my lip as I came.

I expected him to stop, but he didn't, only taking a short break before going back to teasing my clit, using his other hand to play with one of my nipples. I bucked against him, moaning and gasping. He hummed and moaned against me, fingers moving faster inside of me, curling them a little to hit my sweet spot.

"Fuck, such a good little slut, making your mistress feel so good," I groaned, "Keep going, you're so good for me."

He added another finger, pumping them in and out of me quickly, and moaned around my clit. Before I could say anything else, my hand tightened in his hair and I moaned, cumming again. He hummed around me, licking me and moaning at the taste before sitting up.

"Thank you, Spence," I smiled, "That felt amazing."

I wanted to kiss him, I wanted to taste myself on his lips, but I couldn't.

He hummed and curled up next to me again, and I knew I had to say something. "Spence?"

He looked up at me, "What's up?"

"Can we... talk about some kind of label to put on this?" I asked.

He nodded. "Why, do you not think friends with benefits works?"

I bit my lip. "I... I guess that works."

He nodded, but I suck at hiding my feelings.

"You want to try being more than that, don't you?" he said, with that same puppy dog look.

I nodded.

"Finally," he muttered, and moved up to kiss me.

His lips pushed up against mine and I gasped, cupping his cheek and kissing him back. I moved so I was straddling his legs, and he wrapped his arms around me. His lips were soft, a little chapped, and I could still taste my cum on his tongue.

What felt like a beautiful eternity later, I breathlessly pulled away, "Spence, I don't want to do this if you don't want it. Just because I'm acting as your dominant doesn't mean that I control this relationship. I need to know you want this."