Chapter 2: Negotiations

I woke up in the morning, confused by the weight on my chest, then opened my eyes and everything flooded back. Spencer, the rope, the sex, all of it. I looked down to see him curled up on my chest, torso between my legs, breathing softly. I smiled, brushing my hands through his hair, collecting my thoughts.

We really did that. I thought. I had kinky sex with Spencer Reid. He asked me to be his play partner. Holy shit.

I'd definitely dreamed about this before, even touched myself a few times to the thought of having him on his knees for me. But this wasn't a dream. This really just happened.

I reached over to my bedside table, retrieving my phone and making sure there weren't any important messages. A few from Emily, JJ, and Penelope, who'd gone out drinking the night before. A reminder about the play party tonight, a few emails, and a few other messages. Nothing crucial. It was still late morning, and I felt no need to get out of bed, so I just settled back, petting Spencer's hair.

He mumbled something and turned over, back now against my chest. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his chest, definitely not snapping a picture of him curled up against me. Just for my own personal records.

A couple minutes later, he turned over and opened his eyes slowly. "What- where am I?"

"Hey, Spence," I smiled, "You're okay, we're at my house."

He groaned and turned to face me, smiling. "(Y/N)! Hey. Sorry."

I shrugged, "No worries. You just woke up, we're all weird when we first wake up."

We're not all that adorable, though. His morning voice is rough and he's kind of unfocused, and he needs several cups of coffee and a book before he's actually awake.

"Last night really happened, didn't it?" He asked. "You, the harness, the sex, all of it?"

I nodded, smiling. "Yeah, all of it happened." I couldn't really believe it myself.

He hummed and sat up, facing me. "I really enjoyed it."

"Me too, Spence. Now I'm ready for coffee, so you have to move."

He smiled and shifted away, and I slowly got out of bed, grabbing a pair of underwear and pulling it on. Spencer sarcastically groaned behind me and I stuck out my tongue at him. He laughed and I went to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and splashing water on my face. Glancing behind me to make sure Reid wasn't near me, I looked myself in the eyes, breathing slowly.

"Get it together. You're just play partners." I said. "It's casual, you've done this before."

Satisfied with my reminder to myself, I walked to the kitchen and set the coffee pot to brew. Spencer walked out of the bedroom a few minutes leader, dragging his feet, bleary-eyed. He perked up at the smell and sound of coffee brewing.

"You're an angel." He muttered, sitting down.

I chuckled and opened my pantry, pulling out cereal containers. "I've got a few different kinds of cereal, some fruit, oatmeal, and a couple leftover breakfast sausages."

"Do you have Lucky Charms?"

"Ooh, boy genius has a sweet tooth," I teased, "Yeah, do you want them with milk?"

"Nah." He said. "Marshmallows taste weird saturated."

I poured a bowl for him and got a bowl of fruit for myself, and we sat down. I knew we needed to discuss what happened last night and how to move forward, but I didn't want to pressure him. When the coffee pot beeped, I pulled out two mugs and put them and the coffee on the table, then got a spoon and the sugar bowl.