Chapter 7- Waterpark

Tris P.O.V

I wake up in Uri's arms and smile. I get up slowly trying not to wake him up, when I realize he is already up. I smile at him and go to the closet to get dressed.

I put on jeans, converse, and a black sweatshirt. (Pic on top or on side) I put on red lipstick and do a simple smokey eye, like usual.

I walk down to the kitchen and see everyone already down there. I sit down in between Uri and Chris and eat my pancakes.

"So what are we doing today?" Shauna asks.

"Today, since it is our first day, we are going to a water park" 4 says. Everyone gets up and gets their swimsuits. We all meet back downstairs and piled into the van. Me, Uri, Will, and Chris sit in back. Shauna, Marlene, and Lynn are in the middle. And 4, Zac, and Zeke up front.

We finally get to the waterpark and we all get out. Uri runs in, pulling me with him. We all buy all day wristbands and run in. The girls and boys separate to go change.

We all get out at around the same time and run to the slides. Since there is 9 slides, we decide that we will race. Each couple goes to a slide.

"Go!" Zeke yells. We all push and start going down the slide. We got down to the bottom of the slide we wait there for 10 seconds before Marlene and Zac get down. Once everyone gets down we decide to do the obstacle course.

~ teams ~

Chris and Tris
Uri and Will
Mar and Lynn
Zeke and 4
Zac and Shauna

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We run over to the obstacle course and the guy tells us to go. There is 10 different pathways. Chris and I go into the farthest on the right.

We walk in and there is small circles floating in the water you have to jump from. We make it across the lilipads and get to monkey bars.

We end up being the second ones out next to Zac and Shauna because they just swam across.

After a while of swimming around and going down the slides, we decide to go eat. We eat at the restaurant in the water park.

We all get our food and sit down at a table. Uri keeps stealing bits of my food so I take his cake when he isn't looking. He turns back around and dosent even notice. Under the table I hand the cake to Chris and tell her to keep passing it. It gets to Zeke before Uri notices.

"Hey where's my cake?" Uri asks. We all point to Zeke and he smiles. Uri gets up and goes over to Zeke.

"Why you stealin my cake?" He asks. He hits the back if his head and grabs his cake.

| time lapse |

We finally get back to the cabin after a long drive. We all immediately go up to our rooms and change. I come out of my closet and see Uri already laying on the bed. I lay down next to him with my head on his chest.

"I love you Uri" I say

"I love you too Trissy" he says as I drift off to sleep.

A/N yay I updated! So kind of a sucky chapter but oh well.