Chapter 6- The Cabin

A/N today is Friday, they have Friday off and the following week off because of teacher grading days and conferences

Tris P.O.V

I wake up in uri's arms, on the floor. We had a candor or dauntless party last night. I sit up and see everyone is still sleeping. Chris sits up next to me and we grin at each other. We get up and go into his kitchen. We grab whipped and 2 air horns. Then we go back into the living room.

Chris puts whipped cream on all oft he guys faces and I put it on all of the girls. Then we each grab an air horn and count to 3. We both blow the air horns and run.

We run outside to the backyard. We run as fast as we can, but not fast enough. Uri grabs me and Will grabs Chris. They run over to the pool and they dangle us over. I try to get out of Uris grasp but I can't.

"Guys put us down!" Chris yells. Oh no

"Okay" Will says as they throw us in the pool. We both come up gasping. I glare at Uri and he grins. He reaches his hand out to help me out. Bad idea. I grab his hand and pull him in. When he comes back up he glares at me and I laugh.

We get out and dry off. I give Chris some of the clothes out of my bag that I keep here. We walk back out to the group and talk for a while.

"Guys we should do something this weekend" Zeke says

"We could go to my parents house up in Montanna and do stuff" 4 says. Everyone nods or shrugs in agreement.

"Okay we are taking 2 cars so everyone go home and pack and then 4 pick up Lynn, Zeke, Shauna, and Marlene then I'll pick up Chris then Tris and Uriah." Will says, figuring everything out.

Everyone gets up and leaves. Chris drops me off at my house since Caleb took my car. I walk in and see my mom at the kitchen table reading.

"Hey mom can I go up to a friends cabin for the week?" I ask.

"As in friend do you mean your boyfriend Uriah that I still have to meet?" she says.

"No, it's a guy named 4's and the whole group is going" I say

"Then it is fine" she says. I smile and run up to my room to pack. I grab a black duffle bag and throw some clothes and makeup in. I grab my phone charger, laptop, and headphones and put them in the bag too.

I walk back down just as Will pulls in the driveway.

"Bye mom, love you!" I yell as I walk out. I see Chris in the front seat and Uri in the back seat pouting and laugh. I get in and set my bag next to Uri's on the ground. We start driving to Lynn and Shauna's house so we can follow 4.

When we get there just as 4 is pulling in. We park on the street and wait. A few minuets later we are following 4 up to northern Montana. In the car Uri was very annoying. I tried to get him to fall asleep but that only worked for a few hours.

9 hours later we arrived at the cabin. It was huge. We walked in with our bags and everyone was amazed.

"Okay guys upstairs there is 5 bedrooms so every couple gets one" 4 says. Everyone nods and goes upstairs to unpack. When Uri and I choose our room it's amazing. There's a big bed in the middle, 2 walk in closets, 2 dressers, and a balcony that looks over the frozen lake.

I go into one of the closets to unpack. I hang my shirts on the top, pants on the bottom and my make up bag goes on one of the shelves, my laptop on another and my headphones and charger on the third. The dressers are in the closets (which makes it a lot easier) so I put my bras, underwear, and pajamas in the dresser.

I walk out and see Uri laying on the bed stretched out. I laugh and pull him downstairs. Everyone else is already in the living room so we sit with them.

<€><€><€><€>
Christina P.O.V
<€><€><€><€>

Everyone is in the living room talking except for Tris and Uriah. When they finally come down, we decide to play candor or dauntless since it's already dark out.

"I am going to start for once," Shauna says. "Tris, C or D"

"Dauntless" she says

"I dare you to go on peace serum" Tris nods and 4 gets up to get some.

"Why do you have peace serum" Will asks.

"My dad's a doctor he has all sort of serums here" 4 replies. I notice him flinch in the word 'dad'. I wonder why.

4 puts the serum into Tris and her eyes immediately grow and she smiles.

"Uh, not again" Uri says shaking his head.

"What do you mean again?" Zeke asks.

"We were at the park once and to be funny some guys came up and gave her peace serum." Uri says. Tris is practically bouncing in her chair and I laugh.

<¥><¥><¥>
Uriah P.O.V
<¥><¥><¥>

"I dare you to go on peace serum" Shauna says. Oh no. Say no Tris. Then Tris nods. 4 goes to get some peace serum. 4 gets back up and injects Tris and she instantly grows happier.

"Uh, not again" I say

"What do you mean again?" Will says.

"We were at the park once and to be funny some guys came up and gave her peace serum." I say. Tris is practically bouncing and I nudge her to continue the game.

"Oh right" she says laughing "um, Will C or D" she asks.

"Candor" he says

"What is your worst fear" she says, still smiling. He takes off his shirt and Christina is staring so, I throw a pillow at her an Tris giggles.

"Shauna C or D" Will says.

"D" she says

"I dare you to play 7 minuets in heaven with whoever." Will says. Shauna shrugs and pulls Zeke with her. Tris then starts playing with my hair.

"You have nice hair" she says laughing. Then she gets up and starts playing duck, duck, goose.

"Duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, goose!" She says stopping on Lynn. She laughs and runs but Lynn stays where she is. She frowns and starts again.

"Duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, goose!" She says stopping on Will. She laughs and runs but Will stays where he is. Then the 7 minuets is up.

Tris goes up to the door and opens it to find Shauna and Zeke both topless. She giggles and covers her eyes like a 2-year-old. Tris comes back and sits next to me while they put their shirts back on. I can see Tris slowly turning back to normal.

A while later everyone has their shirt off and Tris is finally back to normal.

"Guys we should go to bed" Shauna says. Everyone nods and starts to go upstairs. I stand up and Tris is sitting on the couch with her arms up. I smile and pick her up bridal style and go upstairs.

A/N yay! So it is like December in the story BTW