Chapter 13- Scars

Tris P.O.V

I wake up in Uri's bed. I look up and see Uri already looking at me.

"You have got to stop doing that" I say smiling. He smiles back and I sit up. "Let's go to my house" I say pulling him with me.

"Trissy I have to get dressed" he says.

"Quickly, and we're going to go swimming" I say. We go out to his car. I start a group message.

Group chat with~

Uri 😘❤️
Chrissy
Willy
Ze
Lynn pie
Mar
Shauny
Number 4
Zacy

Guys come to my house to swim- Me

Will and I will be there soon- Chrissy

Mar, Lynn, and I will be there- Shauny

4 and I are on our way- Ze

Coming- Zacy

End of group chat

We get to my house and I go up to my room. I grab one of my bikinis. I go into the bathroom, shutting the door before Uri could get in.

I walk out and Uri has answered the door. Everyone walks in, already in their swimsuits. They all go downstairs and I follow. We get to the pool and I walk in front of everyone and they gasp. I'm about to start telling them about the rules and stuff when Chris interrupts me.

"Tris, why do you have scars on your back?" Chris asks. Crap, I forgot to cover them.

"Um well, that's a interesting question, that I don't really want to talk about" I say. Uri walks up it me and wraps his arms around my waist. Chris and then everyone else follows.

"Please tell us Tris" Uriah says. I look down. I take a deep breath and we all sit down.

"Yay, story time." Zeke says, making us all glare at him. "What? Just trying to lighten the mood." I start to talk.

"When I lived in California, there was this guy. We were best friends. Then we started dating. At first it was amazing. Then it started to be not as great. There was all the signs they talk about in health class, but I didn't pay attention to that. I thought we could still be okay. He started to be more abusive, hitting me more often. One night I went over to break up with him, and he got very upset. He started to beat me with a belt. He most likely would have ended up killing me, but his parents got home. Then we moved after that." I explain.

"Tris, why didn't you tell us?" Uri asks.

"I was afraid you would leave me or something" I say

"We aren't going to leave you" Chris says. Everyone comes over and we have another group hug.

"Now let's go swim!" Zeke says making me laugh. Everyone jumps in and swims around. We swim for a couple hours before we decide to get out. We go into the living room and sit in a circle. We talk about random stuff for awhile until we start to get tired.

"If you guys want you can sleepover, we have guest rooms" I say. Everyone nods and goes up to the rooms. Uri and I go into mine.

I change into a tank top and shorts, then lay in the bed with Uri.

"Goodnight Trissy" Uri says. I'm about to reply, but I fall asleep.