Chapter 12- Double Date

Chris P.O.V

Tris still hasn't told me her secret yet. Although she did go shopping with me. Tris, Uriah, Will, and I are walking out of school when I get an idea.

"We should have a double date tonight" I say. Tris and Uriah nod and Will smiles.

"Come on Tris, we have to get you ready!" I say grabbing her wrist and pulling her with me. We go out to her car and drive to her house. I text Will to pick us up at my house in 1 hour.

We go to Tris's bedroom and I push her in the bathroom with some clothes. She walks out and I smile.

<><><><>
Tris P.O.V
<><><><>

Will got Chris a necklace with a heart locket. On the inside is a picture of them and the engraving 'W & C'. We are walking out of school when Chris says,

"We should go on a double date tonight." Uri an I nod. Chris grabs my wrist and pull me along. "We have to get you ready!"

We drive to my house and she shoves me in the bathroom with some clothes. I see she picked out a plain white shirt, a black shirt, and heels. I walk out and Chris smiles.

"Come on, let's do your makeup" he says. She pulls me over to my mirror and sits me down. i close my eyes and let her do her stuff. "Okay, open" she says. I open my eyes and gasp. She did amazing.

"Come on, let's go to my house so I can get ready." She says. I follow her out to her car and she drives. We get to her house and go up to her room. She grabs some clothes and goes into her bathroom. She walks out a few minutes later with a red dress that ends at her knees. She already has her makeup redone and her hair done.

"Girls, the guys are here!" Chris's mom shouts. We walk down the stairs and see the guys both in dress shirts and black pants. Uri and my gazes lock. We stand there staring until I feel Chris nudge me. I look at her and she laughs. We walk downstairs and out to Will's car.

Uri and I sit in the back and Will starts driving. Uri leans over it me and whispers in my ear "you look good Tris" I smile and blush.

We get to the restaurant and it's really fancy. We walk in and they give us a booth. I sit so I'm facing Chris and next to Uri. We order and talk for a while and we get to the question game.

Chris invented the question game on the way to the cabin. Basically you make teams and the teams ask the other team questions. The teams now are couples.

"Have you guys had a fight?" Will asks. Uri shakes his head no

"How many times have you guys fought?" Uri asks. Will is about to answer when the waitress comes and tells I they are closing. I look at uri's watch and see it's already 10:30. Will drives me and Uri back to his house.

We walk quietly to his room and almost make it when we hear Uri's mom. "Ahem" he says. We stop and turn around. "Uriah, who is this girl? You've been hanging around her a lot." She says. I look at Uri expectantly.

"This is Tris" he says. Her face lights up.

"Oh Tris! Aren't you the girl that used to live here and then moved?" She asks. I nod. "Oh I remember you. Uri had the biggest crush on you, and you, Tobias, Uriah, and Zeke used to do everything together." She says.

"Where is Tobias these days?" I ask. Hanna looks at Uri.

"Doesn't Zeke still hang out with him?" She asks "they're still best friends." She says. Zeke's best friend is 4. Wait is 4 Tobias? I look at Uri.

"wait is 4 Tobias?" I ask. He hesitates then nods. So that's his real name.

"Um mom can we go now?" Uri asks. She nods and we walk into Uri's room. We sit down on his bed. We talk for awhile and decide to go to bed. I take off my skirt and put on a pair of my shorts and one of his sweatshirts.

We lay down on his bed and I snuggle into him. I lay my head on his chest and he puts his arms around me.

"I love you Uri" I say

"I love you too Trissy" he replies. I barely hear him as I drift off to sleep.

A/N so right now for them Christmas break just started.