Chapter 21- Prom

{ time lapse ~ 1 week }

Tris P.O.V

I wake up to my alarm. I get up and smile. Tonight is prom. Last weekend the girls and I went shopping. I don't know how, but we got Lynn a dress and heels. Now we somehow have to get her to wear them. I get dressed and go downstairs. I grab a muffin and go out to my car. When I get to my locker Uri is there. He smiles at me.

"You ready for tonight?" he asks smiling. I nod and smile back. I grab my stuff for 1st hour and say bye to Uri. I take my seat in the back and wait for Chris. I zone out the whole day. It's finally the end of the day and we are going to Chris's house to get ready while the boys go to Zeke and Uri's.

We go up to her room. She pulls all of our dresses out that she was keeping and hands them to us. I change first. When I come out Chris sits me down and starts doing my hair. While she is doing that, Mar is doing my makeup. When they are done with my makeup and hair I wait for everyone else. I don't know how, but we got Lynn into the dress and heels. Then Chris's mom knocks on the door.

"Do you girls wanna come down for pictures?" She asks.

"Ya we'll be down in a minute" Chris says as Shauna finishes her hair. We walk downstairs and all the moms are there (including the boy's moms) with cameras. We pose and they all take pictures. Then there's a knock on the door. Chris's mom goes to answer the door. She comes back a minute later with the boys. All the boys are staring with their mouth open. I look at Lynn and she nods. We walk over and hit all the boys on the back of their heads.

Once we've taken more group pictures, we go out front. We see that the boys got a black stretch limo. Christina squeals next to me. We walk out to the limo and Uri runs up to me. "You look good Tris" He whispers in my ear making me smile.

We all climb into the limo and sit down. We all talk for a while. We get to the school and all get out. We go in to the gym and it's really well decorated. There's blue and white streamers all over. The tablecloths are white and there is blue balloons.

We all set our stuff down at a table. We all go different directions. I go with Uri to get something to drink. We are standing against the wall watching people. I point out Chris dragging Will to dance and laugh. A slow song comes on and Uri grabs my hand and starts pulling me.

"Oh no" I say trying to drag my feet.

"Come on, it will be fun" he says. I shake my head no.

"No, nope, no way." I refuse

"Why not?"

"I don't know how to dance" I say. He grabs my other hand as well.

We get to the makeshift dance floor and Uri pulls me close. He guides my arms around his neck. He rests his hands on my waist. I rest my head on his chest as we dance. When the song is over we walk back over to the table. Everyone else also sits down.

For the rest of the night we dance and talk. It gets to be about midnight and we go back out to the limo. It drops us off at Zeke and Uri's house. We hang out there for a while. We play C or D and talk until almost 3 in the morning. Chris and Will go to the guest room, Uri and I go to his room, Shauna and Zeke go to his room, and 4, Lynn, Mar, and Zac stay in the living room. I change into a tank top and shorts and lay down with Uri. We talk for a little bit. My eyes start to get heavy.

"Goodnight Trissy" Uri says as I drift off to sleep.

A/N yay update! Also please read my new book! It's a no war Uris. Thanks!