Chapter 18- Into The Woods

Christina P.O.V

It's been 2 months since Tris was kidnapped and Uriah is seriously depressed. He barely even comes to school anymore.

Tris P.O.V

I come back into consciousness and I'm on the bed. Everyday they have beat me or raped me. The door at the top of the stairs opens. My father steps in and I freeze.

"Hello Beatrice" he says. "You ready for someone new?" the other guy steps in behind him.

"John you've done your part, you may leave" he says. Once the door closes my father walks down the stairs towards me. I shrink back into the bed.

"Now Beatrice, is that a good way to treat your father once you see him again?" He asks.

"You, you've been behind all this." I say my anger rising. He pins me down on the bed.

"Look who finally figured it out" he says grinning. "I'll be back tonight" he says.

He walks up the stairs and the door slams behind him. I wait a few minutes then go up to the door. He left it unlocked, idiot.

I open the door and it leads into a kitchen. I run out what looks like the front door and I'm in the woods. I run as fast as I can in what looks like out.

Four P.O.V

Zeke and I are doing one last search with the police before they drop the case.

We drive past the woods and I see a small figure coming towards us. "Wait, stop" I say.

They all look in the direction I'm looking and Zeke jumps out of the car. He goes to the other side and runs out to the person.

Zeke P.O.V

"Wait, stop" 4 says. We all look where he is looking. I see a small blond figure running this way. That must be Tris, it has to be.

I get out and go around the car. I run out towards the person and soon realize it is Tris. When we meet she jumps into me. We hug, standing there for awhile. She pulls back.

"Wait, where's Uri. Is he okay?" She asks. Of course she's wondering about him.

"He's at home. He's not doing too well mentally" I say. She looks confused. "He's barely been leaving his room since you left. He barely goes to school." Her eyes widen in shock.

"Let's go then" she says, running back to the car. When were in the car Tris and I are in back and 4 and the officer are in front.

"Miss, we have to bring you back to the station for questioning, is that okay?" He asks. She nods politely.

We get to the station and her and a couple officers go into a room. About a half hour later they come out. She walks over to us.

"Can I go see Uri?" She asks me. I nod and smile.

"Let's go" I say. We go out to my car and I drop 4 off at his house. I drive back to my house. I can tell Tris is internally freaking out about seeing Uri. we get to my house and she walks in first.

"Uri?" She shouts.