Chapter 14- We Meet Again

Tris P.O.V

I wake up and look over at Uri. He's already looking at me.

"Seriously stop doing that!" I say laughing. He smiles at me and I get up. He grabs my hand and we walk downstairs. I see everyone already eating.

"Thanks for waiting guys" Uri says sarcastically.

"Who made you food?" I ask.

"I did" Will says.

"At least it wasn't Chris, the house would be burned down." I say

"Guys let's go to the mall today" Chris says, ignoring my comment.

"Yeah there's a new theme park." Mar says. Everyone nods in agreement. Once were done eating everyone goes up to change. I grab some clothes and go into my bathroom. I picked out jeans, white sneakers, and a white tank top. (Pic on top or on side) I walk downstairs and everyone is already is there. "Girls with Tris, boys with me" Will says. We get to the mall and walk in. We go on a bunch of rides. We are eating in the food court when I see a familiar face looking at me from across the court. "I'll be right back" I say running away.

Uriah P.O.V

"I'll be right back" Tris says running away. Her voice sounded like she was about to cry. I get up and Chris and I run after her. We find her sitting at the end of a deserted hallway crying. We sit in either sides of her.

"Tris what's wrong?" Chris asks. She just shakes her head and continues crying. I wrap my arm around her back.

"I-I saw" she starts and breaks down crying again. "I saw Peter" she says. I'm confused.

"Who's Peter?" Chris asks. She starts crying again.

"The guy I told you about yesterday" she says tearing up even more "the one who beat me" I'm instantly filled with anger.

We hear footsteps coming down the hall. I look up and see some guy. I look at Tris and she has a look of fear and anger. This must be Peter.

"Hello Tris" he says smiling. I stand up.

"Leave her alone" I say. He just laughs at me.

"You think your so tough, don't you?" He says smiling. I punch him in the face. He stumbles back a bit. He charges toward me and punches me.

"Stop stop!" Tris yells walking in between us. Then either by accident, or on purpose, Peter punches Tris. She falls down. That's it, I punch him in the jaw. He falls back unconscious. I kneel down to Tris.

"Are you okay Tris?" Chris asks. She pushes herself up and nods. She now has a bruise on her cheek. I touch her bruise lightly and she flinches.

"Well let's go" she says standing up. We walk back to the food court leaving Peter there. We get back to the group and we sit down as they gasp.

"Tris, why do you have a bruise?" Will asks

Tris P.O.V

We sit down and everyone gasps. "Tris, why do you have a bruise?" Will asks. I look down.

"Well, I ran because I saw Peter. Then they found me. Then Peter came and him and Uri got in a fight. So I tried to stop them and Peter punched me." I say as fast as I can. Uri wraps his arm around me.

"Let's go home" Shauna says. Everyone nods and we go out to the cars. I drop everyone of at their houses and go into my house. I walk in and my mom is right there.

"Sweety, why do you have a bruise?" She asks, lightly touching it.

"It was nothing" I say. I'm not going to tell her about Peter because then we would have to move again.

"Okay, why don't you go get ready for bed." She says. I nod and go up to my room. I put on my pajamas and get into my bed. I fall asleep almost instantly.

A/N yay update! Sorry, I'm really bad at fight scenes. Next update coming soon!