Chapter 16- Where Is She?

Tobias P.O.V

"Its all my fault" Lynn whispers. I rub her back.

"No it's not. You couldn't have known. Don't worry, we'll find her.

Uriah P.O.V

"S-she's gone" Chris says before breaking down crying. My heart stops. What?! I sit staring at the wall. This must be a dream. This happens to other people, not me.

"Are you okay?" Zeke asks sitting next to me. I shake my head no.

"You never think its gonna happen to you" I say. "Then when it does" i break off shaking my head. I walk away into my room.

I stay in my room for a couple hours. Chris and Zeke have been trying to get in, but I don't open the door.

Christina P.O.V

Uriah gets up and walks into his room. I look over at Zeke and he looks worried. I'm not sure if its for Tris or for Uriah.  For 2 hours Zeke and I try to get into Uriah's room but he won't open the door. I walk back to the living room. I see everyone is there on Tris's phone.

"What are you guys doing?" I ask.

"Calling Tris's mom" Will says. I lay down on the couch. When they are done on the phone they tell me to bring Zeke, Uriah, and Lynn to her house to talk to her mom.

We finally get Uriah to come out and everyone leaves. I meet Lynn, Zeke, and Uriah at Tris's house. When I drive up I see a police car. We walk in with them and see Tris's mom, Natalie, talking with the police officer. They look up when we walk in. Natalie smiles at us.

"Would I be able to talk to the 2 friends that were with Tris outside when she was kidnapped?" The officer asks. Lynn and I nod and follow him into the kitchen. We sit at the counter and he sits across from us.

"So what exactly happened?" He asks.

"Well we were playing C or D and Tris was dared to get a car to stop and when they opened the window to slap them. So we went outside and she got a car to stop then she had to walk to the other side of the road where we couldn't see her. Then the car drove  away and she was gone." I say vary quickly.

"Did you see the license plate?" He asks.

"No, but it was a black suv" Lynn says. He nods and writes it down.

"Could you send in the other 2 that were with you?" He asks. We nod and walk out.

"You're turn" Lynn says to Zeke and Uriah. They get up and walk out of the room.

Zeke P.O.V

We walk into the kitchen and see the officer sitting at the counter. We sit down across from him.

"Hello, you can call me Jim." He says. "What were your relationships to the victim." He asks.

"Friend" I say

"Boyfriend" Uri mutters. He nods and writes it down.

"So neither of you were part of the kidnapping?" He asks.

"We were in the house the whole time" I say, getting annoyed. He nods.

"But everyone closest to the victim is a suspect." He says. I didn't know that. Uri looks up.

"I think I know who did it." He says.