She hugs the dress, running her hand over it, remembering her intimate moments with Arnav from last night. How she had touched him intimately, fulfilling her long awaited desire, how she kissed him boldly, how Arnav intimately touched her there, pleasuring her ... about which she had only read or heard before. And then she felt embarrassment, remembering how she had asked Arnav if she could help him with his relief as she knew what to do ... she couldn't believe it ... she had actually said that to him. She may be shy in these matters, but not that much naive which Arnav thinks her to be. Being with Arnav, getting intimated, kissing and touching, she had felt his desire for her many times, and she knew he was aroused, like he knew yesterday about her.

She hide her face in her hands, as her thoughts wander into more naughty ones, thinking of Arnav and how she wants to pleasure him like he did. Just thinking about it makes her cheeks warm and she could feel the heat rising inside her. She quickly shakes her head and takes a deep breath to get out of those naughty thoughts. She took her cell and was about to call Arnav when she heard Payal.

"Hey what's this?", asked Payal as she came in room with Arush in her arms. Payal looks at the dress and then at note, in Khushi's hand, she knew who must have send this and she was right when Khushi answered.

"Arnavji sent this", replied Khushi.

"Ohoo ... another gift? It seems like, Arnavji wants to spoil you", said Payal in a teasing way.

"Romantic destination, surprise celebration, this gift and what else he had plan for today ... haan tell me", said Payal in teasing tone.

"Jiji ...", Khushi pouted at her.

"What Jiji? You should be happy that you got someone who loves you this much.", said Payal as she sit on bed opposite to Khushi and place Arush beside her, "I can't believe that he actually took you to Agra. When he asked me about your favourite destination, I thought he was asking for honeymoon".

Khushi blushes at the mention of honeymoon. Arush moves near her and pats her knees, giving her a toothy smile. Khushi ruffle his hairs and then Arush's attention diverted to the box. He picked the lid and then the note. Khushi quickly took the note from his hand, not wanting it to get into pieces by him.

"And not only that, he took permission from Baba. Amma was literally shocked when Baba told her, Buaji did not want you to go that late in night with him but Baba made her understand. You know Baba said that it was the first time he had seen Arnavji anxious. If he wanted he could have taken you with him anyway but he asked Baba about it because he knew that it was the right thing to do and Baba just couldn't say no", said Payal as her respect for Arnav increases more.

Khushi nods her head as she remembers how shocked she herself was when Arnav came here last night and took her with him. She was afraid that Amma and Baba will not like this and she didn't want them to think anything bad about Arnav. But she got another shock when Arnav told her that he had already asked her parents.

The last thing she remembers was getting into Arnav's car when they came back to Dehli. After that she woke up in her room, due to the tapping of Arush's hand on her face. She smiled as Arush gave her his usual wet kissie and made his Mama more happy when he wished her "Appy Behdehh" is his baby language. Payal shook her head, who was standing beside the bed and told Khushi that she had been trying to make him say Happy Birthday more properly but no use. But Khushi was still happy that Arush was the first one to wish her ... um well beside his papa.

Payal wished her happy birthday and then teased her how she had slept in the car and Arnav called Payal to open the door, how he had carried her into the room and kissed her forehead before leaving. Payal didn't allow her to leave the room until she told her about how they had celebrated her birthday. Khushi told her how he took her to chopper and then surprised her with Taj Mahal in front of her ... their dance and his gift, obviously excluding the intimate details.