⚡︎Sequel⚡︎

“Jeon where do you keep your beer?” Jackson shouted as soon as he entered the house.

“In the kitchen where else?” Called back Jungkook, who was at the stove, cooking.

“This would all go a lot faster if you would use magic, cupcake.” Jimin stood beside his husband with folded arms and smiled.

“I know that, but I think it tastes much better if you do it yourself.”

“He has a point.”

“Oh hey Jin… Yoongi good to see you.” Jimin hugged his two friends. Shortly after everyone had heard about Jungkooks and his reconciliation, Jin and Yoongi told them that they had also become closer and were a couple.

“Is there anything I can help you with?” Jin went to Jungkook, while Yoongi and Jimin went together to the garden where Jackson and Yugyeom sat and played a game of magic chess.

One by one, all the guests came, Namjoon had brought his girlfriend, she was a librarian and a Muggle. Namjoon had taken a job as teacher in Hogwarts. Taehyung and Hoseok also came a short time later. The two Hufflepuff had a store for magic and Muggle goods, which ran quite well.

Yugyeom had fulfilled his dream, he had been accepted into the Quidditch national team and Jackson had a small tavern on Diagon Alley.

Jimin quickly set the table on the terrace of Jungkooks and his house with a wave of his magic wand. And a short time later the group of friends were already sitting at the table and eating together.

Jimin took Jungkooks hand and let his gaze wander over his friends. He and Jungkook had also built their lives just as they had dreamed. Jungkook worked as an auror and Jimin had a leading position in the Ministry of Magic. Quidditch, of course, the two of them still played as often as they could.

All in all, their little world was pretty perfect. Who would have thought that something so wonderful could come from a bet. But everyone present was very grateful that everything came out the way it did, because nothing is more important than love and friendship, the family you could choose. And they were one family, quite different and yet they loved each other.