⚡︎10⚡︎

He was alone in the Room of Requirements. Carefully he looked around. The room was beautifully furnished, there was a couch and a few armchairs in front of a fireplace. On the coffee table was a bowl of fruits. Jungkook took a grape and put it into his mouth with relish.

“There you are.” He heard a familiar voice and almost choked on his grape.

“Park, what are you doing here?” Jungkook hissed after turning around. Amused, the Slytherin grinned at the younger one.

“Didn’t expect me, huh?” Jimin also took one of the grapes.“Who do you think sent you that letter?”

“You did? You asshole. Just to fuck me up.” Before Jimin knew it, Jungkook’s fist landed in his face.

“Ouch, what the hell was that for?” Jimin hissed and held his aching cheek.

“For messing with me like that.” Jungkook crossed his arms. “Isn’t it enough for you? Have you no empathy or morals? Why do you…” Jimin interrupted Jungkook by putting a hand on his mouth.

“Take a breath Jeon.” Jimin smiled at the younger one. “Why is it so hard for you to believe that I really like you?”

Jungkook took a deep breath and pushed Jimin away rudely. “You like me? Never!”

“Oh yeah, and why not?” Jimin rolled his eyes.

“Because you are you. Park Jimin. We don’t even like each other. I don’t believe a word you say.” Jungkook hissed.

“Give me two weeks. Please, Jeon, just two weeks to prove to you that I like you and mean it.” The Slytherin looked serious at the other one.

“Two weeks Park and no one is going to know about it, are we clear on that?” Jungkook took a deep breath.

“Okay, you won’t regret it.” Jimin smiled gently.

“Oh no, don’t you dare do that.”

“Don’t do what?” Asked Jimin confused.

“Smile like that. That’s creepy.” Answered Jungkook.

“You like it, don’t you? Only you won’t admit it.”

“Shut the hell up. I’m going back to my room now. Two weeks Park. But I don’t think you’ll manage to make me believe you.” With these words, Jungkook left the Room of Requirement.

“Two weeks. I will prove to you that I take winning this bet seriously.” Jimin mumbled, grinning confident of victory.