⚡︎28⚡︎

tw: lovesick type depression

Jimin laid on his bed and stared at the ceiling. He had four weeks of vacation ahead of him. Four weeks alone, without his friends and alone with himself and the constant feelings of guilt.

Four days had passed since he had last spoken to Jungkook. Two days of it in which he had only cried, cried until there were no tears left. After the tears came emptiness, an incredibly unpleasant feeling.

He had no more appetite, no desire to get out of bed, not even the desire to breathe. The feelings of guilt were literally eating him up.

How could he have let it come to this? How could he have hurt Jungkook like that? The first person in his life who had loved him, who had given him the chance to be himself?

But he also asked himself why he felt that way. Of course he liked Jungkook, he was his friend. But did he love him? The boundaries were too blurred, too unclear to draw a clear conclusion.

Jimin was not used to not knowing what he wanted. He had also not been used to the pain he had felt when Jungkook sent him away. He had never felt this way before in his life.

He hadn’t slept a second the past few nights. Jungkook’s face haunted his mind 24 hours a day.

When he met Jungkook in the hallway, he wanted to go to him, tell him how much he missed him and that he was sorry, but he was afraid of the Ravenclaws reaction. Jimin had thought about writing a letter explaining himself, but he was sure Jungkook would not read it.

Jimin closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He had to leave the bed. He was aware that he would not find a solution to his problem from laying in bed all day.

After he had managed to at least put on some fresh clothes, he left his room.

Without having a real destination in mind he sneaked through the corridors of the castle.

“Park you look like shit.” Peeves, one of the ghosts of Hogwarts, noticed with a buzzing voice.

“Honestly, Peeves, I’m not in the mood for your jokes.” Jimin’s voice was scratchy of course it was, he hadn’t used it in four days.

“Hey, don’t pull such a long face ChimChim. Are you still grieving for your lover?” Peeves really was incredibly tactless.

“Just be glad I can’t kick your ass.” Hissed Jimin and tried to ignore the poltergeist.

“Looks like someone’s really heartbroken, huh?”

“What the hell are you talking about, I’m not heartbroken.” Jimin crossed his arms.

“I see, that’s why you look like you didn’t shave in ages, look all weepy and have circles under your eyes darker than my soul.”

“You have no idea what you’re talking about.” Jimin turned away from the ghost. Did he really look that bad? And could there be truth in what Peeves said?

Jimin thought for a moment, what he needed most now was alcohol. He walked through the hallways and tried to find the Room of Requirements. After a while, it appeared in front of him on a wall.

Jimin opened the door and found himself in a basement room. It took a while for his eyes to get used to the sparse lighting in the room. Unbelievingly, he looked at the shelves, which were full of beer up to the ceiling. At the end of the room there was a couch in front of a fireplace and also some shelves with books. Here he would be able to hide away from Jungkook, but most of all from his feelings.

How To Tame A Snake  |              Jikook x Harry Potter ᶠᵘˡˡʷʳⁱᵗᵗᵉⁿOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara