⚡︎27⚡︎

“I’m gonna kill that son of a bitch.” Hoseok cussed.

“No, you don’t.” Jungkook looked serious at his friend.

“Do you want to spend the vacation with me? I’m sure my parents would love to see you again and they’d welcome you with open arms.” Suggested Yugyeom.

Jungkook shook his head. No, he wanted to stay in the castle. “I can handle this. Fortunately the castle is big enough to avoid a certain snake.”

“If I were you, I’d be lying on the floor crying, Amazing how calmly you’re taking this if Yoongi…” Jin stopped himself from talking any further. “Anyway, I really respect you.”

“Yoongi?” Jungkook asked confusedly.

“It doesn’t matter now.” Jin smiled at the younger one “Will you talk to Jimin again?”

“Why would he want to talk to that asshole again?” Asked Hoseok, still angry.

“Well, it seemed like Jimin wanted to apologize.” Threw Yugyeom in.

“He could stick his apology up his ass if it was my decision.” Grumbled Hoseok.

“But it’s not up to you.” Said Namjoon. “We all understand your anger and believe me, I want to punch the fucking idiot  in the face too, but this is between Jungkook and Jimin, we don’t have to get involved.”

Jungkook didn’t listen to his friends anymore, a mist was raised in his head that made all the voices sound dull. He no longer perceived what was happening around him. The way Jimin looked at him was as if burned into his brain. So much pain and regret.

“I’m going for a walk.” Jungkook apologetically looked at his friends and got up. He walked aimlessly through the hallways of Hogwarts until he came to a halt at the door of the Room of Requirements. The temptation to go inside and see if Jimin was inside was strong, but he turned and ran in the opposite direction, where the black lake was.

The lake was almost completely frozen and the trees, which were covered with white powder snow, made the grounds around it look like they were part of a fairy tale.

The young man stood there, dressed only in a light sweater and with his hands in his pant pockets, looking at the scenery.
Tears slowly formed in Jungkook’s eyes, and like glittering ice crystals they ran over his cheeks.

A quiet sob came over Jungkook’s lips as he stood there. He connected many beautiful memories with this place. Memories that now were only painful. He had really hoped that Jimin had been serious about him.

“Jungkook?” Jimins soft voice came up behind Jungkook.

Jungkook quickly wiped the tears from his face and turned around. In front of him stood Jimin, his eyes puffy and generally he looked pretty desperate.

“What do you want?” Jungkook’s voice was trembling.

“Talk to me, please Jungkook…I…I didn’t want you to find out this way…. Damn it.” Tears came to Jimin’s eyes again, why did it hurt him so damn much, it was just Jungkook, just Kookie, the boy with the doe eyes.

“Not that way? You had more than two months to tell me about it. You didn’t do it, you accepted that I’d fall in love with you.” Jungkook took a deep breath. “I told you that I fucking love you a week ago and you didn’t say anything. You left it uncommented. You know what? I love you, you idiot, but you broke my heart.” With those words, he left Jimin standing by the lake. Yes, he loved the idiot, but he didn’t know if the idiot loved him back.