⚡︎11⚡︎

“So how was your date with Jeon?” Jackson asked Jackson after Jimin showed back up in the Slytherin common room.

“He wants me to convince him that I’m serious.” Jimin dropped onto one of the chairs and sighed up.
Jackson could not help but laugh a little.

“I don’t think you can do it.”

“And why wouldn’t I be able to?” Jimin grabbed a bottle of butterbeer and raised his eyebrows questioningly.

“For the simple reason that I want to win the bet.” Jackson laughed.

Jimin left Jackson’s statement without comment.
He wondered how he could convince the Ravenclaw that he was serious about this whole relationship thing.

“So, what’s new?” Yoongi asked, who had now joined the other two.

“Jeon wants Jimin to prove to him that he’s serious.” Jackson said with a slight giggle in his voice.

“Oh well, have fun Jiminie. Do you think you can make it?” Yoongi laughed.

“You know what? Screw you all.” Jimin hissed. He got up and left his baffled friends alone in the common room.

Alone in his room, he let himself fall on his bed.
“Fuck you, Jeon. Seriously.” He hissed and took a deep breath.

“How can I convince you without it being obvious? Flowers? No.” Jimin pondered feverishly. Of course he would go on dates with him, but before he could do that he had to think of something that would make the Ravenclaw want to go out with him.
Suddenly his face lit up.

“Perfect, that’s perfect.” He exclaimed, stood up from his bed and put his jacket on. Then he set off for the owl farm.