⚡︎22⚡︎

“Park come here for a minute.” Jackson pulled Jimin’s sleeve after they left class.

“What is it?” Jimin rolled his eyes in annoyance and crossed her arms.

“Not here, come with me.” Jackson pulled the other one around a corner where they could talk undisturbed.

“What do you want to talk about that you’re making such a mystery out of this?” Jimin leaned against the cold stone wall next to Jackson.

“I’ve been thinking about our bet, and actually you’d be free of your curse in three weeks. But you seem to be enjoying it a little too much.” Jackson laughed. Of course, everyone noticed that Jimin was a different person since the bet started. “So I thought we might extend it again until Christmas break.”

Jimin turned to Jackson, annoyed. “Are you fucking serious? I can’t keep playing that guy.”

“Are you sure you’re playing him?” Jackson was serious as hell about the question.

“What am I gonna do with him? Do you think I’d fall for a guy like that?” Jimin rolled his eyes and crossed his arms in front of his chest. “Deal’s off for Christmas break, but not a second more.”

“What are you two talking about so mysteriously?” Suddenly someone asked them.

“Hoseok.” With a slight grin on his lips, Jimin turned to the Hufflepuff. “What makes you think it’s any of your business what I talk about with my friends?

“I’ll tell you one thing, Park, if you take advantage of Jungkook or break his heart. I will destroy you.” Growled the older one.

Jimin laughed arrogantly. “You? What could you possibly do against me? And who said I’d hurt Jungkook? What makes you even think that? “

“I just know it. And I’m watching you, you understand? The others may be blinded by you, but not me.”

“Calm down, Hoseok. Don’t you think Jungkook is old enough to decide for himself?” Now Jackson got involved. “If Jimin says he’s serious, believe him.”

“We’ll see.” Hoseok growled, and with one last angry look at the two Slytherin, he left.

“He’s so annoying.” Jimin leaned against the wall again. “JK is no longer a little kid you have to watch out for all the time.”

“He’s his friend, and in a way he’s right.” Jackson said amused.

“Yes, in a way he is.” Mumbled Jimin, and the thought that if anything ever came out about this bet, he would really hurt Jungkook didn’t feel good at all.