⚡︎6⚡︎

“I hate these snakes like the plague,.” Jungkook mumbled to himself.
Yugyeom, who was walking next to him, took a deep breath and said, “calm down, the training went well.”

Jungkook shrugged. “I don’t care if the training went well. These dirty Slytherins can’t always take what they want.” He stopped and looked at his best friend. “Things have to change sometime. The relatives and friends of most of the people who go to school here fought for equality and against evil in the Second Wizard War, and not for everything to stay exactly the same.”

Yugyeom nodded slightly. “You’re right, of course… they still consider themselves the elite.”

On the way to Ravenclaw tower, Hoseok ran into them. “Hey, how was practice going?” He asked with a bright smile on his lips, which vanished as soon as he saw Jungkook’s gloomy expression. “Don’t tell me the snakes crossed your path.”

Jungkook looked up and his gaze revealed that this was exactly what happened.

“What were they bitching about?” The Hufflepuff asked with interest.

“The usual, thinking they own the world. I’m sorry Hoseok but I just want to take a shower and go to bed. See you tomorrow.” With an apologetic smile, Jungkook made his way to the entrance of the tower

Damn snakes, they could really put a damper on your spirits. Jungkook quickly washed up and then sat down in front of the window in the tower room, as he did every night.

Yugyeom had come out of the shower by now. “Are you looking forward to tomorrow?” He asked his best friend who turned around in surprise.

“What about tomorrow?” He hadn’t told anyone about the strange letter he’d received in the morning.

“Have you really forgotten? Harry Potter is holding a Defense Against the Dark Arts class tomorrow at Hogwarts,” Yugyeom said excitedly. “You know the Harry Potter.”
Jungkook laughed in shame, shaking his head. “Of course, how could I forget.”
Yugyeom smiled. “It’s been a busy day,” he said softly before going to bed.

“You’re right,” Jungkook whispered, not really caring if Yugyeom heard him or not. Jungkook sat by the window for a while after his best friend fell asleep and watched the darkness slowly envelop the castle.