fifty-nine

"look it's tata!!"

it was around 7 or 8 am, the couple wide awake since the school bus that comes to pick up the children in the neighborhood wakes them up.

taehyung was in his superman pajamas, talking up a storm while watching his favorite show.

jungkook was busy on his phone, just scrolling through his instagram feed, smiling when he heard taehyung mocking the characters.

it was a friday morning too, which made it even better.

taehyung bounced on the couch, hyper because he didn't take his medicine.

"baby, sit down please." jungkook told the boy, not even looking up to look at him.

"why daddy?" he responded, tilting his head like a confused puppy and pouting.

"because i don't want you to get hurt, princess."

taehyung whined, crawling onto jungkook and laying his head on his tummy, putting his paci in his mouth.

"that's my good puppy~ thank you for listening bubbas." the man praised, playing with his baby boy's hair.

after thirty minutes or so, taehyung fell asleep, his sippy cup falling out of his hands and onto the floor.

jungkook didn't bother picking it up, knowing that the boy would wake up if he reached down to grab it.

"such a baby. all you do is sleep, you're adorable." he smiled, looking back at his phone.

two hours had passed, and taehyung was still asleep, comfortable on his daddy's tummy.

once it reached eleven am, jungkook woke taehyung up, just so he wouldn't sleep too much.

after taehyung woke up, he was whining and flapping his arms while bouncing.

"what's wrong baby? is there something you want?" jungkook asked, standing behind the counter in the kitchen.

taehyung whined, nodding.

"okay bubba, what do you want? do you want your paci, or maybe your cup?"

"nana milk!!" taehyung yelled, a huge smile on his face.

"alright puppy," jungkook grabbed one of taehyung's sippy cups, pouring the milk in and making sure the top was screwed on tightly.

"here you go buttercup," jungkook walked over to taehyung, handing the cup over.

"thankies dada!!"

"you're welcome sweetie."

as the day passed, jungkook played with taehyung, tickling him and playing with toys.

it was now six pm, taehyung sitting on the counter, making cake with jungkook.

he was licking the batter off of the spoon, quietly watching his daddy do the rest of the work.

"after this you're going to get a bath, okay bubs?" jungkook told him, putting the cake in the oven.

"yesh daddy."

jungkook turned around, walking to the counter and holding his arms out for taehyung.

"let's go change your diaper love."

as soon as they got upstairs, jungkook cleaned taehyung's sticky hands with baby wipes and changed him, giving him his paci after so he could relax.

"poor baby, you're sleepy already." jungkook kissed his forehead, rubbing his baby's back.

"i'll love you forever, pretty boy."
=====
IM BACK GUYS
mwah i love all of you - lando