fifty-eight

the couple were cuddling on the couch, taehyung's head on jungkook's chest, quietly sucking on his paci.

"tired baby?" jungkook asked, playing with his baby's hair.

taehyung shook his head, eyes locking with jungkook's.

"say, no dada." the man told him, trying to get him to talk since he's been really quiet lately.

"nooooo dada," he responded, looking at jungkook with a smile, giggling a bit.

"good job baby! you're so smart!"

he kissed his little ones head, rubbing his back and standing up so he could go to the kitchen.

"you need a haircut bubba," he told the boy, opening the cabinet to grab taehyung's cup.

"haircut," taehyung repeated, saying it slowly.

"mhm, haircut. good job babes."

taehyung looked like a baby, his curly black hair covering the top of his eyes, a big red hoodie covering his body, and no pants, surprisingly.

he whined when jungkook tried to get him dressed, so he stopped trying.

taehyung gasped, his eyes lighting up as he saw jungkook pouring the banana milk in his cup. "nana milk dada!" he exclaimed, bouncing in jungkook's arms.

"does my good boy want his banana milk, hm?" he booped his nose, picking the sippy cup off of the counter.

"yesh! taetae good boy?" he replied, taking the cup out of jungkook's hands.

"taetae is such a good boy for his daddy," jungkook smiled, kissing the boys forehead before taking him upstairs.

"come on tan," the dog followed the two upstairs, running down the hall and going into the bedroom.

jungkook sat taehyung on the bed, letting him sit back before turning the tv on.

"such a pretty boy.." jungkook spoke, sitting beside taehyung and playing with his hair.

he thought about the things one of taehyung's neurologists told him, and it made him smile a bit.

don't think about taehyung dying, think about the memories you have. taehyung's going to do amazing things one day, he's a fighter.

and that was so true.

taehyung is so smart and strong.

a bunch of people have come to love his forever boy, the boy who always has a smile on his face, no matter what.

there's never a day where you don't hear taehyung's precious giggles, and see his adorable boxy smile.

he's always happy.

he has his moments sometimes, but there's always a smile that comes after all of those tears.

taehyung is jungkook's sunshine, and the reason why he's still here.

jungkook never knew that he could love a person this much.

jungkook's heart was stolen, but he doesn't want it back.

he was so happy to have taehyung in his life, and they've been through everything together.

as long as they're holding hands and staying positive, everything will be okay.

jungkook would probably die if he had to plan a funeral for the love of his life.

it would be too much for him.

taehyung noticed jungkook staring at him, his eyes sparkling.

he's head over heels for taehyung, and it's obvious.

he placed his hand on top of his, and held it tightly.

"i wuv you, dada."

"i love you more, tiger. i will always love you. thank you for being the sunshine on my darkest days."

taehyung smiled, looking at their hands and squeezing a little harder, holding jungkook's hand tighter.

"thank you for being my best fwend and dada!"
====
pls this is adorable🥺

what did you think about this chapter😎

anyways i'm back again😭

jacob tremblay is adorable😎 you should follow my edit account for him
@/tapestremblay

Jangmi_Bish lucas is at home now so he'll talk to you soon🥺

okie that's it, i love you guys <3 - lando🥺