thirty-four

after weeks and a few months of being out of school, they were finally going back.

taehyung wasn't excited at all, and you could tell because jungkook had him slung over his shoulder, walking down the sidewalk.

he kicked and whined, his shirt in his mouth because his pacifier was in his bag.

"taehyung. stop, please."

he only whined more, his eyes filling up with tears.

jungkook had taehyung slung over his shoulder because he didn't want to listen and he kept purposely falling down because he was mad because he had to go to school.

"bullshit!" he yelled, immediately getting put down.

"what did you say to daddy, mister?" jungkook asked, giving him that look he always gave him when he did something bad.

he gulped, looking away.

"look at me tae."

he looked at him, still chewing on his shirt.

"use nice words, okay? i'm not upset because i know you hate changes, but be a good boy."

he nodded, looking up at jungkook with his sparkling puppy eyes.

"d-dada?"

"yes, prince?"

"hold me please."

"of course."

he picked him up, making their noses touch each other before surprising him, pecking his lips quickly.

"you're so cute oh my gosh!" he squealed, pinching taehyung's cheeks, making him giggle.

of course, taehyung knew that he was cute.

"my little tiger."

"grrrr," taehyung imitated, giggling right after.

"ooh, taetae is a tiger, ahh!"

taehyung started laughing, growling again.

"ahh! taetae im so scared!"

taehyung's smile disappeared.

"it's jus' me, daddy."

"i know babes. i'm playing around with you."

his smile came back quickly.

"we should get to school, okay?"

taehyung whined.

"don' want to go daddy."

"but you have to, little stinker," he replied, tickling his sides a bit.

taehyung smiled, being a good boy for his daddy and letting him take him into school.

as soon as he got with namjoon, he held on to jungkook tightly, shaking his head and whining, not wanting to leave him.

"ah, it's okay baby. dada will see you soon."

"d-dada?"

"hm?"

"hold me."

"i can't hold you babes. just go to class for me."

taehyung started crying now, holding onto jungkook tighter.

"come on sweetheart, let me go," he told him, grabbing his hands, trying to push them away.

he didn't want to do this, but they are back in school now and taehyung has to go.

"bubba. let me go, please. you'll be okay."