six

taehyung was doing very good, he only had a mini meltdown because of the bright light in his eyes when they went to the movies friday night.

jungkook was back at taehyung's house, cuddling taehyung who got whiny.

he loved cuddles, even though he really hates to be touched.

"you still awake, baby?"

"mhm."

they had been cuddling for almost two hours, to get taehyung's mind off of some things.

the woman who helped with his behavioral therapy was on her way, and he really didn't want her to come so the only thing mrs. kim could think of while her son was close to tears was call his safety.

jungkook.

everytime he saw his mother go to the door, he tensed up.

"no need to worry, tae baby. she's only checking to see if she's outside." jungkook told him, every single time.

one thing he hates about his behavioral therapist is that he feels like she tries to put all of his actions in a box and sit on top of it.

she was the cause of some of his meltdowns, she would use bright lights to see his reaction.

taehyung was calm. he'd never been this calm.

he just watched the movie with jungkook, sitting in his lap as usual and playing with his fingers.

"are you sleepy, hm?"

jungkook was using a very calm voice, because taehyung was a bit worked up at the moment anyways.

his hands reached up to pull his hair, and jungkook noticed before he could start pulling harder.

"tae." he called, and there was no answer, taehyung was still pulling his hair.

jungkook hated it when he saw taehyung pulling his hair— it had to hurt.

"taehyung."

he snapped his fingers, and he got taehyung's attention for like one second.

"taehyung."

taehyung looked up at him, and jungkook looked back down at him, with a straight face.

"hands down baby."

and just like that, taehyung's hands let go of his hair, and moved to jungkook's necklace.

"good boy."

taehyung's self-stimulations were normal, but some of them were harmful, and as much as it might calm him while doing it, they had to get him to stop so he doesn't injure himself badly.

the doorbell rang, and taehyung tensed up, whimpering.

"shh, you're gonna do so good, tae. i'm right here."

taehyung's mother let the therapist in, and taehyung whimpered louder.

"you're gonna do so good. i'm not going to be in the room with you so you can focus, but i'll be upstairs, waiting for you."

"hi taehyung, how are you doing?" the woman asked, and taehyung didn't reply.

"he's not in a good mood today, mrs. he doesn't want to do it." mrs. kim told her, closing the door back.

"you're gonna have fun, taehyung. come with me."

"k-kookie.." taehyung whined, and jungkook looked at him, already feeling guilty.

"go on, babes. you're such a brave boy, hm?"

taehyung nodded slowly, and jungkook and mrs. kim went upstairs, so taehyung could focus.