thirty-seven

taehyung was wide awake, since it had been three days since he passed out.

he was ready to go home, he wanted to watch all of the disney movies and cuddle his dada.

he felt way better, and turns out, the surgery was useless because nothing changed.

and, he had two new seizures that scared the life out of jungkook.

hearing taehyung laughing at three am was terrifying.

he had a cute laugh, but he wasn't happy, it was a forced laugh.

it was a gelastic seizure, where the person is aware, but they have uncontrollable laughing.

it was a little scary to jungkook, because even after he got taehyung to look at him, he was smiling at him.

and then right after he started crying.

and the second one was a non motor seizure, which was also a little weird the first time because taehyung was frozen, and he just stared.

not in a creepy way, but in a confused way.

and that's how they knew that taehyung definitely had epilepsy.

now, taehyung played with some toys, just to pass the time while they waited for taehyung's medicine.

jungkook had nothing to do but watch taehyung play, so sungjin brought his laptop so he could finish some school work.

and, they would be video calling taehyung's teachers soon, so they can say goodbye because they won't see him next year.

after a few minutes, taehyung got whiny so he got out of bed and cuddled jungkook.

"what's wrong baby boy?" the male asked, patting the younger's back.

"taetae feels funny."

"okay bub, calm down, it's okay."

he knew what was about to happen.

taehyung froze, letting out a confused groan before accidentally biting his tongue, starting to drool.

then, he started convulsing, and jungkook laid him on the bed turning him over to his side.

he wasn't freaking out because he's seen it so many times.

instead, he moved taehyung's arms to see which side of his body was responsive.

"good job baby, it's okay." he told him, moving his hair away from his forehead.

he waited patiently, and taehyung stopped convulsing, now just blinking quickly.

suddenly, everything stopped.

"you okay baby boy? hm?"

taehyung shook his head no.

"aww baby, can daddy give you kisses bubba?"

"mhm."

jungkook leaned over, kissing taehyung's forehead.

"it's okay my love."
=====
SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE THIS IS COMING TO AN ENDDDDDD