sixty-one

it was literally 6am, everyone packed up in their rental car with everything they brought along.

taehyung was quietly drawing, paci in his mouth as he scribbled on the paper.

he was beside jungkook on the very back row, so he was happy.

"guys, my guess is that we'll be there at six pm maybe?" namjoon announced, yoongi groaning when he heard the news.

"oh shut up yoongi, even taehyung's doing better than you and he hates being in cars. see, look at him, he's so happy right now. be like him." seokjin replied, rolling his eyes and focusing on the road again.

jimin snickered, looking out of the window to stop himself from laughing.

taehyung looked up from his paper, tapping jungkook.

"d-dada," he spoke.

jungkook turned around hearing taehyung's voice, smiling at him. "hm? what's up
muffin?"

"kissies?" taehyung asked, puckering his lips.

"of course baby." jungkook pecked the boys lips, doing it over and over until the boy was a giggling mess.

everyone in the car was smiling while listening to taehyung's giggles. he was too precious.

as time went by, everyone was getting a little tired, and you could definitely tell.

taehyung was crying, because he was super tired and his diaper was wet, and everyone else kept dosing off.

"baby, shhhh... you're okay baby." jungkook tried to calm the boy down, but it wasn't working.

"seokjin, can you stop at a store or something? he's got a wet diaper and he won't calm down."  jungkook explained, seokjin nodding as he turned for the nearest store.

taehyung was still crying his eyes out, shaking his carseat as he tried to get out.

jungkook unbuckled him, pulling him into his lap to get him to shush.

it was working a little, taehyung quieted down a bit.

jungkook rubbed his back, taehyung getting completely quiet as he put two of his fingers in his mouth, sucking on them gently.

"there we go baby.. goodboy." jungkook kissed his cheek, letting him stay in his lap.

a few minutes passed, and they were at the store, taehyung knocked out in jungkook's arms.

taehyung woke up a bit, only to fall asleep again, which made jungkook chuckle.

"i can't wait to go to the beach and relax," jimin spoke, walking with jungkook to the toddler formula section.

"same, taehyung's going to love it. he loves anything that has water," jungkook chuckled as he looked at his baby, who was still fast asleep.

"are you gonna let him swim in the pool at the hotel?" jimin asked, jungkook nodding in response. "he doesn't get to actually swim often, so why not?"

they finished shopping, and were back on the road again.
===
at this point, it was around two pm now, and everyone was bored.

taehyung was sucking on his paci, in a new pair of clothes after he got uncomfortable in the other pair.

but he was okay now, cuddling his tiger and looking out of the window while his daddy slept peacefully.

"you still awake tae bub?" namjoon asked, getting a soft "yesh" from the backseat in return.

"do you want to play a game?" the male asked, waiting for the boy's response.

"yesh!"

"alright, say your abc's first."

taehyung cleared his throat, taking his paci out of his mouth.

"a.. b... c... d.... e.... f.... g.... h..... i..... j..... k..... l.... m... n.... o.... p.... q... r.... s.... t.... u... v.... w... x.... y.... and z!" taehyung smiled widely, getting even happier when he heard yoongi, jimin, hoseok, and namjoon clapping for him.

"good job tae!" jimin yelled.

yoongi just smiled, but taehyung knew that he was really proud of him too.

they played games with taehyung for around 4 hours, so now it was six pm, and they were pulling into the hotel parking lot.

jungkook woke up, smiling at taehyung who looked at him.

"hi bubba," he helped him out of the car, picking him up as soon as they got out.

taehyung babbled, looking around the unfamiliar place before getting quiet and playing with his daddy's hair.

they put everything on the luggage holder, got their room keys, went to their floor and put everything in their closets.

taehyung was already sprawled out on the bed in their room, waiting for jungkook to come back from helping namjoon and seokjin with their luggage.

the man walked into the room, closing the door behind him as he walked towards his baby.

"well tae bub, we have this room all to ourselves. what do you want to do first, hm?" he plopped down on the bed, hovering over taehyung as he lifted his shirt up and placed a soft kiss on his tummy.

"tae bub wants to get in his jammies!!" the small boy replied, smiling widely.

"alright babes, shower first?" jungkook asked, taehyung nodding quickly in response.

jungkook picked his baby up, kissing his cute little cheeks before carrying him to the nice modern bathroom, sitting him on the counter while he went through the suitcases to get pajamas for the both of them.

he found them, sitting them beside taehyung before undressing the both of them.

around 10 minutes had passed, both of them in the shower, jungkook watching taehyung sit on the shower floor and rub the bubbles around on the glass door.

tae looked up at jungkook, puppy eyes sparkling as he just stared.

"you are so undeniably cute, just look at you." jungkook smiled, booping his baby's nose before cleaning himself up.

they were in there for another thirty minutes, finally getting out and drying off.

jungkook dressed himself, now helping taehyung get his pajama shirt on.

"vroom vroom," taehyung mumbled as he pushed the car around the counter, in his own little zone as he completely drowned out everything else.

jungkook booped his nose, "hey, tae bub, arms up angel." taehyung quickly put his arms up, letting jungkook slip his shirt on and carry him back to the bed.

jungkook laid down beside the boy, snuggling him and placing soft kisses on his neck.

"i love you bub," he spoke, rubbing circles on the boy's hips as he sat up.

they cuddled all night until it was time for dinner, and room service brought it to them so they didn't have to leave their room.

taehyung quietly ate his food in jungkook's lap, eyes glued to the tv.

the night was very peaceful, which doesn't happen much since taehyung gets all whiny.

jungkook was above him, rubbing teasing circles on his hips once again, a little whimper leaving taehyung's lips.

"cutie."

taehyung smiled, watching as jungkook plopped down beside him, turning the lamp off and wrapping his arms around him.

"goodnight tae bub."

"night night dada."
=====
hi again😭

double update today?👀

tell me what you think:

okie bye i'm going to write more, ily all <3