eight

it was a new day, a school day to be exact.

jungkook had lots to do, so taehyung was just as busy as him.

as soon as lunch came, taehyung looked frustrated, like he usually does.

he had been ticked off for the whole week, he was stressed out.

of course jungkook was there for him, giving him cuddles.

he just hated being confused.

he hadn't had a meltdown yet though— and it was definitely hard to not start screaming and crying over frustration.

but today, he just wasn't feeling it.

he didn't want anything to eat, although that was normal because he's a very picky eater, and he kept rocking himself to calm down.

"you okay babes?" jungkook asked the younger, running his fingers through his hair.

taehyung whimpered, shaking his head no.

"come here."

taehyung scooted closer to jungkook, who sat him in his lap, facing him.

"it's okay bun." he mumbled, kissing the top of his head.

everyone who was at the table with the couple just smiled, they were cute together.

taehyung didn't know how to feel— he didn't feel like himself.

he knew who he was, he knew that he was very bubbly.

"still doing okay?" jungkook asked him, rubbing his back while he looked at his phone.

he let out a very blank hum before closing his eyes.

maybe he needed to sleep.

they had a good amount of time in lunch left, so he could take a good nap.

the breeze from the wind lifted his bangs up, blowing the cold air onto his forehead, making him moan softly in content.

that's what sent him right to sleep.

jungkook noticed that taehyung had knocked out in his lap, so he just let him, kissing him once more before putting his attention back on his phone.

taehyung definitely needed a nap, he was so stressed and triggered, and maybe it would take the urge of having a meltdown away.

jungkook felt so bad for his baby— not like there was a time when he didn't— because taehyung was different, there weren't a lot of people who are willing to date someone different from other people.

but, to jungkook, that didn't matter.

it's what he sees in the person.

he saw a lot in taehyung.

when the period ended, jungkook ran his fingers through taehyung's hair for a bit to wake him up.

"wake up, babes."

taehyung slowly opened his eyes— not too happy about being woken up, but he smiled at jungkook.

"come on, let's get you to your next class, yeah?"
======
"taehyung can't think."

jungkook was trying to help taehyung with homework, and he was confused himself.

"hm, baby maybe you put that number there? i'm not sure love."

this had been going on for twenty minutes, and they still didn't have an answer.

"kookie?"

"yes, tae baby?"

"is taehyung smart?"

jungkook didn't reply for a moment, it made him a little sad to know that taehyung thinks he's not smart.

"you're very smart."

eventually, they got the answer and moved on, and taehyung ended up in jungkook's lap at the desk.

"your turn babe."

jungkook figured out a way to help taehyung— do half of the problem, help taehyung catch on and let him do the other half, and at the end have taehyung show him how he got the answer, using all parts.

taehyung picked up the pencil, his eyebrows scrunched up as he payed attention.

"good job muffin!" jungkook yelled, kissing the younger's neck, making him laugh a little.

they continued, and eventually finished it all, and went into taehyung's sensory room.

it was a pretty cool room— lights that changed colors, a giant tube looking thing that was like a giant lava lamp, random stuff to sit in and a lot more.

"you like this room, don't you?" jungkook asked, playing with the younger's hair.

"mhm."

"can i tell you something, love?"

"yeah."

"i love you."

taehyung smiled, which made jungkook's heart warm.

"i love you too."
======
the two were holding hands, making out with each other.

jungkook was a little surprised— taehyung struggled with kissing and him making out with his lover was a surprise.

"wow tae baby, i didn't know you could do that. where did you learn that?"

"seokjin."

jungkook smiled, kissing the boy again before pulling him close.

"you're my smart baby."
=======
WE NEED A JUNGKOOK IN OUR LIVES, SAY I IF YOU THINK SO