five

after a huge hour long meltdown, taehyung fell asleep.

he went into shutdown mode first, and then dozed off.

when jungkook came over so they could go to therapy, he rubbed circles on taehyung's back.

"tae baby, it's daddy."

taehyung didn't even have to look at jungkook to feel safety, he felt it immediately.

"taehyung doesn't want to go."

he already knew where he was going, and he didn't feel like going.

"come on baby, if you go today, you don't have to go for the rest of the week."

taehyung said yes, only because he doesn't even like therapy and having four days off was exciting.

"kookie and your mom will be out here waiting for you, tae baby."

they were hugging in the office, since taehyung really didn't want to go.

"can kookie kiss you?"

"mhm."

jungkook quickly kissed taehyung, rubbing his back afterwards.

"okay, be a big boy tae."

"oh-kayyyyy"

taehyung nodded, walking into the room with the woman.

"jungkook, i see why he loves you so much. you are very good to him, have you worked with someone autistic before?" mrs. kim asked, and jungkook shook his head no.

"nope, taehyung is my first. and the only autistic person i'll be working with, we'll be together forever."

he saw a warm smile on the woman's face, and it made him smile.

taehyung was one of the most kindest people he knew, he always had a warm, boxy smile on his face and definitely knew how to put one on someone else.

when jungkook met taehyung, there was something special about him, and he couldn't put his finger on it.

it was that bubbly personality.

the first day jungkook met taehyung was when he was actually having a meltdown, and jungkook offered to give him a hug.

he accepted the hug, and eventually the two hung out more and more, until taehyung got attached and refused to let namjoon walk him to school anymore.

eventually, they kissed for the first time, which was a bit difficult because taehyung didn't really know how to feel about it, and they started dating.

taehyung felt safe around jungkook, he knew that jungkook would protect him.

and, for jungkook to see that cute little boxy smile everyday warms his heart.

he loves his little tae baby.

the name tae baby just came out of nowhere, jungkook started calling him it and it stuck.

when jungkook was sad, he thought of taehyung.

they weren't a 'normal' couple, they were a couple, with a lot of differences.

they don't have sex, because taehyung is very sensitive but sometimes masturbates because it easy for him to do.

they don't kiss a lot, because of taehyung's sensitivity once again, but when they do, jungkook definitely likes the taste.

it tastes like something he's never tasted, and if you asked him what he probably would not tell you.

it's a secret.

but, taehyung is the most prettiest, most smartest, and the most silliest precious bun he's ever laid eyes on.

jungkook always asks taehyung if it's okay to hug him or kiss him, so he would be aware.

and to hear that changbin was bullying his baby, the one who makes everything better, his bun, hurt him to his heart.

seeing taehyung in complete shock and upset about how changbin pushed him made him feel really bad, and he just picked him up, kissing all of the sadness away.

jungkook had made up his mind, he's keeping taehyung.

but, he knew that from the start, this beautiful baby didn't deserve to get his heart broken by anyone.

"kookie?"

"hm? hey tae baby."

jungkook didn't even know he was thinking for an hour.

"come on, your mom is waiting in the car."
=====
jungkook was back at home.

he wanted taehyung, he really wanted to cuddle him.

but, as always, he would see his tae baby tomorrow.
=======
See I think we all need a man like Jungkook, just sayin.