fifteen

jungkook went on a mini vacation, which meant that taehyung got super upset because of change.

and, thankfully taehyung got a service dog, which took a year to get.

so every time he felt overwhelmed, his mother would get the dog to lay on him.

just like now.

he felt calm, his hands moving away from his black curly hair.

after a few minutes, he went to go sit in his closet, which was weird but he liked doing it.

"taehyung, where are you buddy..." his father called, used to walking around the house to find taehyung because he wanders off all the time.

and to make it worse, taehyung doesn't respond to his name.

they were working on putting locks on most doors, so if he did disappear, it would be easy to find him.

eventually, his father stepped into his room and opened the sliding closet door, seeing taehyung who looked up at him with a smile.

"hi, i'm back home."

the boy stood up, wrapping his arms around his father, who hugged him back and ruffled his hair a bit.

he was always happy to see his dad.

but, he'd be happier if it was jungkook.
=====
it was night time now, and taehyung was having a hard time.

sometimes, if taehyung has what he needs and is quiet, they'll invite friends over for a few hours.

and he couldn't stand the loud noises from downstairs.

to add to that, jungkook wasn't there to comfort him or make it better, only his dog who laid on him as usual.

he wanted jungkook to come home already, he missed him too much and he just wanted his cuddles.
======
[two days later]
bubbles. that's what taehyung wanted to name the dog because he loved bubbles, and jungkook's nicknames for him were similar.

"go find taetae." jungkook told the dog, who knew the boys smell.

he was back home, and taehyung was hiding as usual.

he wanted to surprise his baby.

the dog walked straight into his room, standing infront of the closet door.

jungkook guessed that he was here, so he opened the doors, watching taehyung's eyes light up as he saw jungkook.

"hi baby boy."

taehyung jumped up, letting jungkook pick him up and hug him tightly, kissing him repeatedly.

"i missed you so much bubs."

the younger let out a happy hum in response, feeling the same way.

"such a pretty baby boy, kookie is so lucky, isn't he bubba?"

he giggled, nodding really fast.

"i needed you, bubs. you made me the person i am. thank you."

the boy didn't say anything, he just scooted up and kissed jungkook.

jungkook smiled, chuckling and holding taehyung close to him.

"i'll be with you forever, my love. you're my forever boy, and of course, my pretty baby."

taehyung hummed happily, smiling a little.
======
short chapter. also, since taehyung hasn't been angry or upset a lot lately, expect that soon. it's 4:07 am. ✌🏾