thirty-five

it was a quiet morning, no birds were chirping and the sky was a pretty blue.

taehyung woke up to a seizure, and he wasn't feeling one hundred percent after that, and then he had another so jungkook let him come over so they could cuddle.

taehyung didn't feel good at all, even though he seemed happy.

"it's so quiet outside, isn't it?" jungkook told him, looking out of the window.

"quiet." he replied, touching the window, his hands making fingerprints but jungkook didn't really care.

"yeah, quiet. good job babe."

taehyung hummed, focused on the window.

"the sky is pretty, isn't it?"

"mhm. but taetae is cuter." the boy responded, feeling proud of himself for saying that he was prettier than the sky.

"yes you are baby. you're way cuter."

they were the only two awake in the whole house, it was only six thirty am anyways.

"do you feel better baby boy?" he asked, running his fingers through taehyung's black hair.

"mhm." he replied, sighing and looking back at the window.

"that's good."

jungkook was talking softly because he was still a bit sleepy since he stayed up with taehyung.

taehyung was probably a little sleepy too.

he sucked on his pacifier, slowly because he was close to falling asleep.

it was too early for this.

jungkook had a lot to worry about, so he couldn't sleep.

changbin is one crazy ass bitch.

but taehyung would be okay.

because, he's jeon jungkook's baby boy.

"sleepy, baby? hm?"

"dada i wanna go night night."

"you can sleep bubba. should dada make you some warm milk so you can sleep well?"

"yes please."

"that's daddy's good boy, using his manners. taetae you're so smart."

taehyung smiled, getting off of jungkook so he could go downstairs.

"i'll be right back bub."

"mhm."

while jungkook made his milk, he tried to occupy himself.

it's not like he could shut himself up anyways, so he started singing again.

"jingle bells, jingle bells.." he sang, only repeating two lyrics.

he was just excited for christmas, and it was january.

"baby, here you go." jungkook told him, handing him his sippy cup.

yes, taehyung can't drink normally either.

well he could, but he's just difficult sometimes and he's autistic, so it's hard to teach them stuff.

so for now, they were perfectly fine with it, as long as taehyung was okay.

"thank you dada."

"you're welcome."

taehyung laid his head on jungkook's lap, looking out of the window still while he drank his milk.

"dada loves you so much, baby boy."