fifty-five

today, taehyung was going to listen to some music, just to see his reaction.

most people with autism have different reactions, so they wanted to see how it goes for him.

"okay taehyung, these are headphones. they're just like ear defenders, but sound comes out of them, okay?" the woman explained, carefully slipping them over his ears.

jungkook sat beside him, holding his hand.

"you got this baby, okay?"

"okie dada."

she pressed play, and taehyung's whole face lit up, a big smile on his face as he flapped his arms, jumping a little when it got louder.

the smile disappeared, and turned into a pout.

he didn't like the loud noise, at all.

"you okay taehyung?" she asked, and he shook his head no, taking the headphones off and handing them over, hopping into jungkook's lap.

he hid his face, his ears ringing like crazy.

he held them, wanting to scream.

"scream, baby. it's okay."

he screamed, scaring the living hell out of the woman, who looked at him with a confused face.

she only made it worse when taehyung saw her staring at him like that, so he started to scream more.

"don't look at him like that, please." jungkook told her, with a straight face.

he started kicking, so jungkook picked him up, trying to calm him down.

"tae- baby shh, it's okay. you're okay."

he ended up carrying him out, going outside.

his screams were so loud, tears running down his cheeks, drool coming out of his mouth from screaming and not closing his mouth.

jungkook quickly opened the door, setting taehyung on the grass.

"let it out, sweetheart."

the boy did just that, kicking and screaming for a good twenty minutes before getting quiet and laying on the grass.

he whined a few times, his throat hurting like hell.

"bubba, you okay sweetheart?"

he nodded slowly, a small pout on his face as he crawled to jungkook.

"don't crawl, baby. come on, walk to daddy."

he stood up, running into his daddy's arms.

"it's okay baby bear.. you're trying you're hardest." he rubbed his back, kissing the top of his head a few times.

"taetae wants to be normal, dada."

jungkook's heart broke.

"look at me, baby boy."

taehyung looked up at the male, eyes watery with tears.

"you're so fucking perfect. like, baby you're the cutest boy i know. the way you think is absolutely amazing, and you're so smart. even though you have autism and all of these other things, that doesn't make you different. i treat you like any other person, but you might need a little more help with some stuff sometimes, and that's okay. but, you're beautiful, you're smart, and you have the cutest giggles. what would i do without you, baby? taehyung, you're special. i would never find someone just as perfect as you. you're the owner of my heart. i love you, okay?"

"love you too dada."

"i love you more. now, should we grab your bag and go home, or do you want to stop for ice cream? you deserve it, you worked so hard today."

"yesh."

and, they did just that, going to get ice cream before driving home.

it took a while for taehyung to come around again, but he was back to being himself now.

"tannie!" he yelled as they walked into the house, getting down to hug his puppy.

yeontan licked him, making him giggle a bit.

"bubbas, daddy's going to go upstairs so he can finish some work, okay? can you be a good little boy and wait for him?"

"yesh dada!"

taehyung ran over to the couch, grabbing his ipad.

"uh oh." he mumbled, seeing that the battery was a little low.

he went upstairs, the puppy following him, walking to jungkook's office.

he knocked on the door, mumbling a soft "daddy" before realizing that he was talking a little too low.

"daddy?" he mumbled, a little louder this time.

"yes, honey? what do you need babes?"

"can i come in?"

"mhm."

he walked in, yeontan behind him.

"hi dada."

"hi bubbas." jungkook pecked his lips,
pulling him into his lap.

"is something wrong with your ipad, love?"

he looked at it, seeing that the battery was low.

"i see, let's charge it, okay?"

"okie dokey! wuv you dada!" he yelled, hopping off of jungkook's lap.

"love you too, cutie."
=====
broooo my father is a detective and he found my tik tok😃 homeboy said that i'm too young to be gay when your 5 year old said that she liked girls. okay then buddy😃

anyways, tell me what you think:

writing is hard but i'm back now

-Ashton😎