eighteen

taehyung was sad, so, jungkook brought him into the bathroom and sat him on the counter, telling him nice things and playing with his hair as he looked in the mirror.

and they were listening to music.

one of taehyung's favorite things to do.

"you're so handsome."

taehyung giggled, smiling behind the pacifier.

as jungkook thought about it, he started looking more daddy like.

he wore all black most of the time, he had black hair, and he just looked.....mature.

of course, taehyung was more of the baby, he loved all types of cartoons and usually wears sweaters.

"we've listened to billie eilish on repeat for an hour baby. can we listen to something else?"

taehyung shook his head no.

"be nice, baby."

taehyung whined, scrunching his eyebrows up.

"i made someone angry, didn't i?"

he whimpered, starting to kick jungkook.

"okay, okay. i'll stop."

jungkook couldn't help but laugh.

"i'm sorry bubba, can you forgive me?"

he nodded, smiling.

"okay, but baby has to be a nice boy."

he only said that because taehyung was pissed and he wasn't being nice.
=====
well, that went right over taehyung's head.

at the moment, he was whining and kicking, and he was getting out of control.

"taehyung. stop."

he didn't listen, instead, he started throwing stuff, which got jungkook a little ticked off, but he couldn't really get mad at taehyung because he is autistic.

he was screaming his head off now, so jungkook just sighed.

"be quiet please."

but he didn't listen, instead, he continued and actually tried to attack, which was the craziest shit jungkook had ever seen from taehyung, so he just held his arm out so when he tried to run to him he'd run into his hand.

"why are you acting up?"

this was not like taehyung at all.

"stop, babyboy."

taehyung started whining, so jungkook grabbed both of his hands and intertwined their fingers.

"if you stop trying to fight me, i'll hold you again."

taehyung held his arms out for jungkook to hold him.

"you want daddy to hold you now?"

he nodded, making grabby hands at the older.

"will you be a nice babyboy?"

"mhm."

"okay, come on."

he picked taehyung up, kissing him immediately.

"be a good babyboy, okay?"

he nodded.
===
"stay still."

taehyung was getting his hair cut because it got a little too long and he needed an undercut.

"stay still baby," jungkook told him, sitting beside him to distract him.