𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥...

Start from the beginning

"Yes, please."

---

"Ms. Lee, you're on in 5." A staff told you, smiling. You nodded, and stood up. You felt your heart beating erratically inside your chest, and your palms we're very sweaty.

"Jennie-yah, how are you and your girlfriend, Y/N?" You listened as Heechul asked your girlfriend with a smile after they performed their comeback song "How You Like That."

"We're doing great, oppa! She's a literal sweetheart, and I'm so inlove with her. I miss her as well. It's been weeks since we last saw each other."

It was true though. Both of your groups we're very busing because of promotions of your comeback, and albums. You we're invited to different variety shows, and barely had time to see each other.

"How is she as a girlfriend?" Sugeun asked.

"A very patient, and sweet one, oppa. In our whole relationship, she never once started an argument with me. She respected all of my decisions, supported me through whatever I did, picked me up when I'm so down, and made me feel so important and loved."

"It's really nice to see someone love freely, I'm so happy for you Jennie-yah." Hodong said which made everyone agree. It was now your cue to knock, which made them look at the door.

"Oh, who's here? Did you guys invite someone else?" Youngchul said, feigning confusion. The girls started to shake their heads no.

"Aniyo, we didn't oppa!" Rosé said, pouting softly.

"Well, let's see who it is. Come in, please!" Sugeun shouted, and you opened the door with your right hand. You smiled at everyone, and bowed.

"Hello, everyone!" You said happily, and they cheered. You went to the girls, and gave them a hug. Whispering an "I love you" to Jennie who blushed madly.

"It's nice to see you again, Y/N-ah!" Hodong said, his hands clasped together.

"I'm so happy to be here again, oppa!" You replied, smiling widely at him while Jennie admired your side profile which she thought was pretty cute specially when that dimple of yours we're showing.

"What brings you here, Y/N-ah?" Heechul asked as he crossed his arms.

"Ah! Oppa, I'm here because I missed my girlfriend dearly, and the girls." You said sweetly which earned an "awww" from everyone.

"Oh, flowers for you, my love." You gave Jennie the bouquet of flowers, and kissing her temple.

"Thank you. I love it." Jennie replied, her gummy smile on display.

"Y/N-ah, how many years have you been together?" Janghoon asked.

"We've been together for 5 years already, Oppa." You answered, placing your hands behind your back.

"How is Jennie as a girlfriend?" Sangmin asked as he drank his water.

"Jennie is very sweet. Like, very very sweet. She's very caring as well. In the morning, she wakes me up with kisses, and makes me breakfast. Before I go to rehearsals, or shooting, she packs me good food, and clothes in case I need to change. She's an amazing girlfriend, I couldn't ask for more." You said honestly as everyone listened to every word that passed your lips. You can see that Jennie is looking at you intently in your peripheral vision.

"Aigooo~ You guys are so inlove! I wish I have someone!" Youngchul exclaimed dramatically which made Heechul scoff.

"Stop you old man." He sassed which made everyone laugh at him.

"Y/N, since both you're our guest, can you kindly show us your dance moves?" Kyunghoon suggested which made everyone agree with him.

"A-ah. I guess I can do that, oppa." You said, smiling shyly. Jennie didn't hesitate to kiss your cheek because on how cute you looked. You made your way to the side where the camera was angled. "City Girls" by Chris Brown started to play, and your body snapped with each beat. Jennie squealed, and admired how your body gracefully moved with the music.