"Ahh don't know when he will get serious for this Maji, I have already given up on this topic. (Rajat give an annoyed look to his son) Now I just want to spend time with my Arush", said Rajat.

"Don't worry Uncle, Khushi will be here in afternoon. She is probably be in her flight right now", said Anjali as she checked the time on her cell.

"And you don't have to worry about Arush bitwa, he is in very good hands. Khushi bitya is a wonderful girl and perfect mother for him", said Nani with a smile, "We all trust her with him".

"Absolutely uncle, even I sometimes get irritated with Arush while handling him but never Khushi. She has this way of handling kids I tell you. I have seen her with kids of my orphanage", said Anjali smilingly.

"Yesh, both are always gluezz to each others", said Mamiji. "Khushi bitya is a diamonds i tell you".

Nani shakes her head at Mami's sentence and Anjali, Rahul smile wide.

"Yes she is nice that I know", said Rajat, his expression thoughtful, "I did met her at Tania's barsi pooja".

Rohan also recalls his last meeting with Khushi, he was trying to make Arush drink his milk but he was turning his face every time he bring his milk bottle near his mouth and when he saw Khushi, how he was jumping to go to her and how she pulled him out of his arms admonishing him that he is making him cry and how Arush got quite being in her arms and snuggle close to her chest.

He knew that his nephew is comfortable with Khushi and what Anjali told him that they are pretty close (Anjali and Rohan are in contact with each other and Rohan every now and then will call her to ask about Arush) and Khushi take good care of him. But he was still not sure, he still feels worry about all this.

He was fine by Khushi and Arush together here because there were other people to watch them but with Khushi and Arush being in Mumbai, they can't watch him. What if she does something wrong, what if she hurt him and treat him unwell. He can't trust her like they do, he doesn't know her that much. But he is willing to find out more about her, he wants to know how and why they trust her so much. And if he finds anything, even a tiniest bit fault in her taking care of Arush, he will take him away with him. This time he will fight with Arnav even if he has too. He won't give up like last time and won't give into Anjali's plea or his father requests.

------------------------------------------------------------

After an hour and half ...

"Arush is becoming very naughty", said Khushi scolding him in baby tone and smack his bump softly.

"No Alush acha", said Arush as he pat on her upper chest.

"No Arush bad, he spoils Mama's clothes", said Khushi as she enters Shantivan through front door.

"No Alush achaa", said Arush again as he pat her chest.

"Alush ganda", said Khushi as she smiles looking at his cute angry expression.

"Alush, acha ... acha ... Achaaa", said Arush in his cute angry voice.

"No, Arush bhut ganda bacha", said Khushi making her face serious as she move ahead towards living room

"Naah, Alush acha, achaaa", said Arush loudly this time.

"No ... no ... ganda bacha", said Khushi again in serious tone.

Arush made a whimpering sound and his face got sad, "Alush nai achaa".

"Awwh mela baby ... Alush sub se acha ... my cutto baby", said Khushi pecking his cheek, as she could not see his sad face and then look at him smilingly, "But batra naughty bacha".