28.1: Intoxicated by you.

WARNING!:
This chapter can be skipped. It's more for people who like adult scenes and that's exactly what is going to happen in this. By skipping this, you won't miss anything important for the story. 

________________________________________________________

We proceeded to the sauna that me and Cloud were forced into. Madam M insisted that it's very relaxing, so judging by the heat scents, she would use lavender or chamomile to calm our exhausted bodies.

But it wasn't even 3 seconds in and then I could feel the tuberose, a flower that was used in ancient times for seducing partners when they couldn't get excited.

I got surprised at the sudden selection Madam M made that it made me gasp, and without realizing it, I accidentally inhaled more than I needed. 

I felt my body getting hot and felt my intimate part pulse as I was getting turned on just by feeling the flower. I was starting to breathe a bit raggedly. 

Cloud, who was right next to me, took a notice of my state, "What's wrong?" he asked, still probably not understanding what Madam M has done to us.

"I can't take it anymore.." I said with a heavy breath.

Cloud seemed worried for me, "Can't take what? Do you need to get out?" he then looked towards the door. The scented smoke was everywhere that it was quite hard to see the doorknob.

He stood up and went to open the door only to find out that Madam M locked us. He, panicked, tried twisting the doorknob many times but it never worked, "Hey! Open the door!" he shouted and once pounded on the door. 

Of course, there was no response. I felt myself being overwhelmed with lust at how much I have inhaled it now. It was becoming so painful to resist.

"Ah.. It hurts.." I moaned whilst feeling the inner pain of self-restraint. I was fully intoxicated by the tuberose's scent effect that now there was no turning back for me.

My eyes turned at Cloud who was also slowly starting to take in the scent effect. I stood up from my seat as I went to him. I put my hands on his muscular chest and forced a kiss on him. I couldn't believe how passionate and heated the kiss got.

I thought Cloud was going to pull away, but noticing my tongue swirling around his, he didn't hesitate to do the same. I felt myself getting bolder as my left hand traced under his shirt to his muscled chest whilst my right hand traced down to his crotch. I could hear his soft moans as a reaction to my touch. Our lips never separated, we couldn't stop tasting each other. 

I felt him getting hard for me which only encouraged me to start rubbing his stiff cock. His kiss got more passionate and this time, his hand started to trace down my dress. Once he found his way in, he went straightly for my sweet spot through my panties. His other hand grasped my breast tightly which made me moan at the sweet pleasure. 

I felt my pussy pulsing so bad that I needed him. I grabbed his shirt and helped him out of it. Cloud looked at me with his feverish gaze as he was now half-naked. His muscled chest made me long for him even more as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me, pressing my breasts on his chest while feeling his hard cock on my belly.

Cloud then forcefully grabbed my dress and ripped it off me. Once I was in my underwear, he didn't hesitate and took off my panties. In between the never-ending kisses, without me registering it, he forcefully pushed me on the bench and spread my legs wide open. I was able to see how big and hard his dick was that it made me even more horny than I already was.

"I'll taste you first." he said with a ragged breath as he started to force his dick inside of me.

I felt myself being overwhelmed by this sensation only.

With his dick deep inside of me, he looked into my eyes, "Ohh.. So tight." he exhaled deeply out of pleasure.

"Ahh.. It's all the way in.." I moaned with tears of pleasure in my eyes.

 There was something like a smirk, as a sign of something dangerous coming. I didn't even have time to process and he started moving.

The sudden rubbing inside of me made me feel as if I have entered heaven. It felt too good to be true.

With each thrust I felt the fluids of my pussy leaking. Even though I was a virgin, this was already something I knew I would love.

But Cloud got impatient and blinded by the pleasure. He grabbed my hips tightly and started thrusting even more roughly than before.

"Ohh..! Ahh..!" I couldn't contain my moans.

He is going to break me!

"D-Don't be so ah!" he thrusted his dick inside of me, interrupting me," rough.. Ohhh..." I finished the sentence in between my moans.

"Yui... Yui...!" his pace was going even faster as my hips were colliding with his fast.

"Ahhh, Cloud!" I felt myself at the edge of coming.

He was so rough yet gentle at the same time, I felt overwhelmed by the sensation I was feeling with us making love like this.

"I'm gonna come!" he said with a deep voice.

"Ahh.. Come inside me...!" I urged him.

I didn't even get to finish my sentence and he was already coming inside of me. The hot liquid was now flowing in me. I also thrusted my head back as I came, "Ahhh!"

His cock twitched inside of me, and he thrusted in me one last time to get all his cum out which made me moan softly. His body then collapsed on top of mine as we were both now breathing out of exhaustion heavily.

After a slight break, Cloud got off me and turned away from me out of embarrassment. I also came back to my senses and felt my cheeks flush in embarrassment. I slowly tried to sit down, but I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen which made me gasp.

Cloud seemed to take a notice and was stunned at one place when he saw fluid mixed with blood on the ground. He approached me without a hesitation, already half-dressed.

"Does it hurt?..." he asked worriedly, "A bit.." I lied even if it was quite bigger pain to not worry him about that it was only him who enjoyed it.

He was quiet for a while and observant, "Let's get out of here.. Can you stand?" he extended his hand.

And as soon as I tried to stand, my legs gave in immediately and I collapsed into Cloud's arms. The pain was a bit too much as I felt myself tremble in his arms.

I felt myself exhale with a shaky voice, "It's no wonder when you were so..." but now I felt too embarrassed to continue the sentence.

I looked at what was left of my dress only to see that it was ripped into pieces.  Cloud probably noticed where I was staring so he automatically looked as well. He didn't hesitate and gave me his shirt that would be oversized on me. I quickly put it on as I was now blushing madly.

The sudden events came popping into my mind which made my cheeks redden even more. How can I face Cloud after this...