9: Live your life.

"I just want to make something clear." said Zack which broke the silence.

Me and Aerith looked at him out of instinct.

"I'm forever in debt for having you two saving my life. And I will always make sure that those efforts won't end in vain. So never think I regret being alive. You saved me, freed many people of sadness over my loss. So if you ever think I regret this, then no. I'm really grateful. Thank you for saving my life, Yui. Thank you too, Aerith.." he looked at us with a soft look which made Aerith smile sadly, but she was clearly charmed by his words.

To be honest, even I was impressed by his beautiful speech he just gave us. I could also tell he meant it from the bottom of his heart and my heart fluttered in happiness.

"I'm impressed." I said with a chuckle which made the mood brighten as everyone's smile followed.

"Anyway, I think it would be a good idea to figure out what your absence in your body meant so it doesn't happen somewhere where things could turn bad for you." said Zack out of concern as he now snacked onto the fruit pie Aerith baked.

I shook my head, "I can't stop going there. I have got my appreciation and welcoming people there. I would better finish the job." 

I sensed Aerith's eyes sadden again. Zack probably sensed it too so he gently stroked Aerith's back.

I knew I was making her worried to death with my sudden visions that were happening to me now. I also felt bad for making both of them worry for me, especially if Zack thinks as if he was in debt for me saving his life. I didn't do it so he owes me anything.

"You don't have to worry about me. The thing you both have just witnessed is me having visions of past or future." I explained.

Zack scratched the back of his head, "Yeah, and you weren't exactly looking cute while at it. The thing is, you shouldn't get those out of nowhere."

"Yui.." Aerith called out my name which made me and Zack look at her, "If you want to look into the future, do you get to look there whenever you want?" she asked.

I shrugged, "I can try.." 

They both were watching me intently, but I had no idea where exactly to look in the future so I felt myself awkwardly smile, "Okay, I get that you two are as curious as me, but where should I look to?" I asked which both of them snap out of their intense stares.

But Zack got an immediate answer, "Look into Cloud's future. What's going to happen tomorrow when you go there?" 

That was oddly specific. But I got it because he was his once best friend.

I closed my eyes and focused onto what future held for Cloud. The visions took me to his tomorrow in an instance. For some reason, Whispers were surrounding him and everyone in the Seventh Heaven. Things were out of control and no one knew what they were, so everything was chaotic.

I snapped out of the vision, opening my eyes of the reality. Both Zack and Aerith were still looking at me, "What did you see?" Aerith asked.

"I-I saw Whispers.. In sector 7.. tomorrow in the morning by Cloud." I said whilst stuttering because of me trying to process this.

Zack's expression turned into a frown, "I wish I could go there to see.."

I felt sadness surround me at Zack's silent wish. I closed my eyes again, focusing on Zack's secret request. My mind shifted to a few weeks from now on. They are going to meet. Zack is going to save Cloud before death as he would have if I haven't changed his fate. And they will reunite once again, however.. Their reunion will hold something more than happiness.

I opened my eyes again to see Zack with his sword before me and Aerith. He was protecting us from someone. It made me look in front of him to see Reno and Rude, standing there.

"Oh.. So you came back from being possessed by a demon?" Reno joked as he glanced at me.

These two were here for me and Aerith. They were one of those people who tried to snatch me and Aerith to take us to Shinra's lab.

It was easy running away from them because all I needed to do was to;

"Stop time." I said as both Reno and Rude were stopped.

Aerith and Zack now went beside me, "They are so pathetic to keep trying to mess with you even though you will always win." said Zack as he lightly clapped Reno's cheek.

We then packed our things and left. When we were in a good and far distance, I made the time flow again.