Still Have my Feelings

Things really get in the way of my writing, I don't want to end so early and it kills me to do so but I must. I can't leave you all hanging for three months that is just wrong, enjoy it.

Selma

'I have noticed something about you?'

'Please tell me, is it something bad?'

'No, it's just that you don't take most things to heart. And if you do then you apologize, if I was the one that all this happened to then. I don't think I'll want to stay in the same place as the rest.'

'The rest understand what happened with Dunn, and he also wishes to bring his sister down. To me that is a good enough repentance.'

I sent a smile at Mr Harrison as I talked. He really was much approachable about things when he is not in teacher mode, bet me. That is not how I like to see him, he is more closed up and reserved.

'Don't mind me asking but what brought you and the rest to anger management class?'

'Well, I have IED. I some how developed it when I was at the castle, the court always had one thing or the other wrong with me and I will just shout back or throw things. Dunn has BPD, Mira has OCD, Michal has passive anger and Caelan has volatile anger disorder.'

'That doesn't sound like all of you. You might have changed but you all still have that personality that I know you all for.'

'What would that be?'

'You still have that fun but still serious personality, Dunn has that polished attitude that still makes mistakes to show he is human, Michal is a big hearted person that watches out for the girls in his group. He can be dangerous but you rarely see that side of him, only when he has too. You all are like that, especially you. You all remind me of certain animals.'

'You didn't talk about Caelan?'

'To tell the truth he has changed, in the past I would have called him a soft hearted man with a cold exterior but now it has changed.'

'If it is because of the him dropping me as a mate thing then no need to change how you see him, he is actually a nice guy. Just mislead.'

I looked at the ceiling and recounted that whole day, he acted the way he did cause he thought I was a self centered bitch who destroys a persons life just to make my life better. If it was me then I will be angry but it just isn't right that it is said about me and it is just not true, that is one blow to my ego that can't be fixed. And the fact that he believed every word is just as good as another blow to my mountain high ego.

I sat up and faced Mr Harrison but he was already smiling at the book he was reading before facing me. If it was something bad I said then he should tell me, that is the main reason I come to him every time I get. I need someone to vent my anger to and tell me where I should have done another thing, that is where he comes in and he does it well.

'Remember when you met after that incident?'

'Yes?'

'When you narrated it I could see you had no form of anger directed at him, it was all directed at Ashley or the situation. You also still are defending him. Answer me this, what he did was it bad?'

'Yes.'

'If Ashley wasn't here then do you think he would have done that?'

No, not really. But I think it would have taken much more time to accept me as a mate.'

'Do you know he accepted you before that?'

'How do you know?'

'A person can not dis own something they don't own, same as a person can not dismate some one without accepting that the other person is he or she's mate. Before then he accepted you, he was just looking for when to tell you. When Ashley came along she must have used his big heart to her advantage and made up a story to gain his pity, when you were asleep he became lonely and noticed the similarities and thought he was in love with her and never you. That normally happens with mates on Epilison, she must have read about it and used it to advantage.'

He closed the book and stood up, I played with my ring before raising my hand and swiftly caught it without looking up.

'You have gotten better.'

'I have the best teacher who loves to make training as hard as a real battle.'

'Speaking of that, meet me at the forest in three minutes.'

He was going into his closet when what he said finally settled in, I got the book and ran out the door to my room. I wore my tank top and was just tieing the ropes on my sweats when he passed my room.

'A minute remaining.'

I carried my trainers and ran down the halls as I tried to wear them, I bumped into Hunter and Dunn. And Ashley and Caelan, I got out and was stood up straight as he looked at his watch before facing me.

'On time, try to be a little bit under the time. Now start your warm ups.'

I stated up with simple push ups and simple exercises but a bright light made look up, that was when I saw the blue and gold griffin infront of me. I stood up and readied my self for anything he could throw at me.

He just circled round me and watched my form, coming forward to raise my hands or bend my knees. He moved far before flying up and out of sight, I waited but I felt nothing. I bolt shot through my right hand, it sent me flying back before sending a fire ball at the opposite spot.

He came down and took the fight to the ground, I could see his tattoos had changed to markings and they glow when he send blots out. That must be why they wanted him so much.