Dinner party

I hope to be writing everyday so expect to see a new chapter, the above picture is Caelan.

Caelan

'I don't know.' I narrowed eyes at all of them but they just smirked, 'Calm down, your secret is safe with us. We are all the same, well not the same but we're close. ' What are they talking about, they are being vogue and I don't like that.' I have no secret what so ever, you all are just being very creepy at the moment', Selma's smirk fell off her face at that instant and she glared at me. What did I do wrong now?

'Look here Scottish boy, we don't want super naturals running around and exposing us, so if you don't want to end up on a lab table you may as well stop your 'I don't know what you're talking about' face!'

Did she just shout at me 'Selma! We did not come here to shout at him, we all need to be together in this no one left behind. ' Dunn faced me and gave me a genuine smile 'Pardon Selma for her outburst, she can get really angry with out warning. We all know you're a wolf and we'd like to keep all super naturals under one government, you may not have noticed but we all wear a certain bracelet.' I knew there was something wrong with them, the bracelet, the small group, all in the same anger management class, the way they all obey Dunn. They are all in a cult.

'We are not cult, we just look out for each other', how did he read my mind. This all weird, this is something you'll see in a novel and not in real life. This is a dream. Where's Laura and Jonathan, does he know about this.

'You all are freaking me out, how can Mich read minds, how do you know my secret, where is Laura and what is happening here?

'I told you not to tell him.'

'Salem this is not the time for this.'

'you guys he's shacking.'

I can feel my blood boiling , I need to do something, anything. I can't be here any more, I feel like a caged animal. Everyone's the enemy, one will hurt me. I won't let them, not again. Not again, not again never again.

My head hurts and I can hear voices, getting louder. I'm still at Selma's house, where is Laura? I need to find her.

Dunn

I thought telling Caelan to join our group will be the best idea, but the truth is. It's the only idea. We need to keep all super naturals under control, and he's new here. We don't want an alpha on the lose and he has an anger problem to top it off, that was the main reason we all became friends in the first place.

It was all because we had we had a mental problem and needed someone to understand the other, growing up in the royal family wasn't easy. I always had to conduct myself even when I was having an episode, it took everything in me to hold my outbursts when angry and to not cut myself when I don't.

It was during that time that I met Mich and the girls, they were like my saving grace. I was new in tenth grade and I refused to take my medicines that day and Craig Maddox made me angry, I was about to let the words flow through my lips when someone held my mouth and said 'Stop being a dick and go sit your ass down, I'm sure Emma must be waiting for you at the stalls.' It was really funny because I didn't know the meaning off those words and now, I never say them.

'why did you put him in a sleep hold?'

'I couldn't let him go crazy on us, he has volatile anger disorder'

I looked at a sleeping Caelan and at Mich 'What are we going to do now?' 'We are gonna tell him, if he can just attack once angered then we really need to help him. He's an alpha and he is stronger than most wolves, we haven't seen any pack in this country so we are safe but we still need to keep the humans clueless.'

'I do not think he knows he is an alpha, it is only his mum that radiated the same power as him. Even his sister does not have that wolf scent.

'I'm sure he won't even believe us if we told him what we are.'

'True.'

'He's walking up.'

'Mira, do you have a thing for wolves now. You seem to be keeping an eye on his every move.'

'No I don't, I just seem to notice every movement everyone makes.'

I had him a cup of water and seat opposite him 'Caelan, I need to tell you something. Don't freak out and don't interrupt me', he nods his head in agreement.' ' We all know you are a super natural and so are we, we want to help you to control it. We all have a disorder although some of us do not like to hear about it, we all try to help each other to control our powers when having an episode or get the other out of the way when we can not control it. Selma had noticed your scent when she meet you in class and she told us, we had to make sure of what you are so we could get to know you. We are not a cult but we are not human either, I am a wolf, Mich is a saber tooth tiger, Mira is an ancient warrior polar bear and Selma is a dragon shifter. We know it will be a lot to take in but I hope you understand.'

That was a long speech I hope not to give again, next time it will be Selma's turn. I hope it is not to much for him to handle, if he can not handle it then Mich will have to wipe his brain. 'Are you trying to tell me that you all are not human and I am not human and the whole school is human.' He is taking it well 'yes', 'So what they say about super naturals is it true? Like for all of you?' That was the same question I asked when Mich told me about him and the girls, he seems to be on the right track to understanding. I look up to Mira to explain and she does as we finally eat our dinner, well today was eventful.

We stayed at the sitting room until we said our good byes and left, but once I got to my room I got a message from our group chat.

Mich- Sorry, but can someone help me.

Selma- With what, I want to sleep.

Mira- Selma send me the English essay, forgot mine in my locker.

Mich- The history of the British royal family.

Selma- I've sent it to pc.

Selma- ask Dunn, he's a royal.

Me-Because I am a royal does not mean I know my whole linage.

Mira- Even in texts, you still have to keep that princely use of vocabulary.

Me- Is that what you call it, well. I can not change, it is part of me.

Mich- I am asking for help here, you must at least have a book in that your library that can help me.

Me-I will check and bring it to school for you tomorrow.

Caelan- How did you get my number?

Mira- that was Mich, he's a computer nerd so he should answer.

Mich-I am not a computer nerd, I just have a way with computers.

Me- Cael, you should sit at our table.

Selma- I don't want some sassy rich brat at our table.

Mira- Selma, mind your use of language. I don't want to hear another of Dunn's talks of use of words

Me- At least you all have been able to learn, so Cael. Will you come?

Caelan-Sure, which table?

Mich- Last table at the wall, in the middle

Caelan-Thanks

Me- Now you all should go to sleep, I don't want to see anyone with dark circles tomorrow.

Mira-Sure, good night

Selma-What ever

Mich-Can't, got a report to do. nyt nyt

Caelan-😴😴😴

I drop my phone on the table and go to sleep.