Chapter 32 - Touch him and you're Dead

Start from the beginning

Next day....

Taehyung and Jungkook were in Taehyung's office, Taehyung was working on his paperwork, trying to impress Jungkook, who was smiling, feeling happy that Taehyung was changing...but there was one thing, which was still not changed.

Taehyung smoking, Jungkook saw Taehyung smoking yesterday night...He was smoking in the garden...but he don't balm Taehyung, smoke addition is also really difficult to leave, it takes time...but he was happy when he saw Taehyung hesitating before smoking.

Just as he was thinking that Lisa entered into the office,while Jennie behind her, head down... Taehyung looked up at the sound of door opening, he sighed looking at Lisa...But he found it odd, because Lisa was staring at Jungkook....with a small smile.

Taehyung gusped " why is she staring at him with loving eyes, is she crushing on him- HELL NO....He is his brother and second not my Bun " Taehyung hurriedly stood up from his chair and went to them... Jungkook frowns when he saw Lisa, smiling at him ignoring Taehyung.

" Hey Jungkookie " Jungkook was now more confused.. Lisa was about to hold his hands, but Taehyung was quick to pulled the younger back, which made Jungkook his back of Taehyung's hard chest " at least He will marry a loving man " Lisa thought to herself, feeling happy that his brother will be happy with Taehyung.

" I wanted to apologise " this shocked both Jungkook and Taehyung, Taehyung the most, Because he knew her since high school...Lisa was that kind of person, who never apologize to someone " for misbehaving that day...I hope we can be friends " Lisa turn toward Taehyung.

" And sorry too,for forcing my love on you " Taehyung was staring at her, thinking about something " of course..we can be " Jungkook gave her a sweet smile...Lisa smiled widely and hugged Jungkook, Jungkook was taken back by her sudden move... Taehyung sighed.

After some time Lisa was walking back with Jennie, when Taehyung grabbed her wrist, dragging her towards the parking lot, Jennie behind them " You know.... Don't you " Lisa frowns at him " About what ?" She asked him confused.

" Jungkook and You " Taehyung asked her with blank expressions...Lisa nodded her head " Yes, he is my twin brother " Taehyung snapped his fingers " knew it! I hope now you won't do anything stupid " Lisa glared at him " I know that I was used to be rude and maybe still I am... but I'm not that bad " Taehyung sighed.

" I didn't mean that way, Jungkook went through so much...I don't want him to be like that again " Jennie was awkwardly standing behind them " so Finally the Kim Taehyung fall in love with my brother " Taehyung rolled his eyes, holding back his smile.

Taehyung told her everything  Doctor Kook, Bogum and Go Ara, Because Bogum was close with Lisa and maybe she will help him...Lisa looked shocked and sad " I can't believe it....He " She shook her head " I might know what he will do next ".

" But tell me one thing " Taehyung nodded his head " you really don't know who is Doctor Kook ?" Taehyung nodded his head...Lisa looked at him in disbelief and stood up " Idiot!" She hit his head with bag and walked away...While Taehyung rubbing his head pouting.

Jungkook Pov

After Tae Hyung finished his work, we planned to go to the hospital to give my friends invitation card, of my and Taehyung's Wedding....the design was quite beautiful tho...I looked at Taehyung, who was walking beside me, pouting....now what happened to this big baby.

I turn my head and saw Chang wook Hyung ..I ran towards him, he smiled, when he noticed Me, I was about to fall but his grabbed my hand " Calm down bunny " He said chuckling... Taehyung also came and smiled at Chang wook Hyung...after a little chit chat, I gave the card to hyung " where are others?" I asked him.

He points at the room " that room... Usually they spend the together...also maybe Doctor Bogum will be there " I nodded and start walking towards the room, not forgetting to bow him...I opened the door and saw Bogum...he smirked when he saw me...I rolled my eyes " Kookie!" I smiled at my hyungs and Noona's.

Minho hyung was also there..I went to them,they all welcomed me with a huge smile...i also felt Bogum's gaze on me...but I know Tae Hyung will take care of him..... I gave the card to my all friends, I don't know why I blushed when they teased me...

Time skip....

I was walking back towards the car when I felt a hard grip on my wrist... someone pulled me in a dark room...I turn around and saw Bogum, I sighed and pushed him away " wow the little bunny is now brave " I rolled my eyes " why don't you stay away from me ?" I pushed him back once again.

He grabbed my wrist " how can I leave you my dear bunny " I felt disgusted when he called me bunny " you know for you I killed Go Ara...now you're marrying Taehyung, I won't " I pushed him,which made him hit the wall....I grabbed his collar...he wide his eyes " I'd you dare to touch him Bogum... believe me...I won't spear you " I warned him.

I pushed him against the wall and came out of the room...I won't let him hurt anymore, Tae Hyung is now very important to me, and I won't let this devil to touch him...After two days is our wedding and Bogum, just wait and watch....

________________________
Chapter 32

Any thoughts?

Next chapter : Taekook wedding 🎉

Favourite part of the chapter ?

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰

Happy Birthday to our Mochi ♥️♥️