66- Where Is She?

En başından başla

Steven: What the heck are you talking about?

Lapis: She just wants to scare you, Steven.

Peridot: Yeah. It's ridiculous to compare the strength of an Emerald with that of a Diamond.

Steven: I don't know, she seems to say it very seriously.

Lapis: Nothin' a Gem like her says can be taken seriously, Steven.

Steven: Grrr! *yelling* Bluebird, enough with the jokes! What is Emerald going to do?! Tell me where she is!

Bluebird: I won't, I trust her blindly! *chuckles* I'm pretty sure she's gonna save me and make you bite the dust, Steven!! *laughs*

Steven: It's impossible. She won't tell us anything.

Lapis: The little torture is still an option.

Steven: No way! If she doesn't want to tell us anything of her own free will, then we can't force her to talk.

Lapis: Ugh fine. I was just kidding anyway, so don't get mad.

Peridot: So, what are we supposed to do now?

Steven: I have no idea.

Lapis: I told you she's most likely not on the planet right now.

Steven: Hmm, maybe you're right.

Lapis: Then we should take the opportunity to help the Homeworld Gems. When I was rejuvenated and almost destroyed this place, it's certain that several Gems ended up buried in the rubble.

Steven: That's right, we've got to help those Gems. Let's look for the wounded Gems then.

Lapis: If they haven't died yet.

Steven: Don't beat yourself up for this, Lapis. It’s not your fault what happened.

Lapis: It happened, though, I can't help but feel kind of guilty.

Steven: Don't fret, everything will work out.

Connie: Of course it will, and since we've defeated some of the leaders, we should spread the word throughout Homeworld.

Steven: You are quite right, the rejuvenated Gems will not put up any resistance, as they will have no one to lead them. This way we'll be able to make them get their memories back more easily.

Connie: Exactly.

Steven: But we only have three scanners, don't we?

Connie: Yes.

Steven: Tch. That's not enough for the ten of us.

Connie: We just have to split up into three teams and fix as many Gem as we can in different places on Homeworld.

Steven: Hmm, I think that's a good idea.

Connie: Sure it is.

Steven: Well then... Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl can be the first team. Connie, Spinel and I the second team. Lastly, the third team would be-

Jasper: *interrupts* Wait, hold on a second!

Steven: Jasper, what's going on?

Jasper: I need you to know that I don't mean to help anyone in the slightest, I just want to fight!

Steven: Well, in that case. *to Connie* Do you want to switch places with Jasper?

Connie: What? Why?