"Don't worry Chottey malik, I am holding it tight", said his servant.

It was 12.10am, and Arnav wanted to wish his mother happy birthday before his sister could do it. Every year they challenge each other about whose surprise will be the best for their mother's birthday. And for this year, he had made his mother's sketch and framed it. He had been watching his mother getting more sad and lost since few months. He knew the reason, his father. He hate him, he always make his mother cry. He and sister try their best to cheer up their mother by doing special things for her every now and then.

"Kaka, see if the door is open, if not then I have key in my left pocket", said Arnav looking towards his left & right to see if his sister is coming or not.

The servant put the frame down and twist the knob slowly and push the door, it opened. Arnav got relieved, he balance the cake he was holding. He had order her favorite strawberry cream cake with "Happy Birthday My Ma" written on it.

Arnav pushed the door with his foot and enter. He went towards his mother's bed. He opened his mouth to shout happy birthday but instead screamed MAAA, seeing the blood on bed and dripping down from her cut wrist.

Suddenly he heard a soft voice calling his name, "Arnavji ... Arnavji ...".

He turned.

(Scene changes ...)

He saw Khushi standing few feets away. He was breathing a heavy and sweat beads on forehead. He saw Khushi coming to him and caressed his face, shaking her head. She kissed his forehead and eyes.

"Arnavji, you are not alone, I am with you", said Khushi with love. Arnav hugged her tight.

"I love you Khushi".

"I love you too Arnavji, I love you a lot".

(Scene changes ...)

"Khushi where are you going, come back here. Don't go there", said Arnav as he jogged behind Khushi who was laughing and running ahead.

"No Arnavji, you promised you will show me your Sheesh Mehal", said Khushi while running. Arnav didn't want her to go there. That place is haunting; it takes all your happiness and gives you sorrows in return. He didn't want to lose his Khushi. Finally he caught her before she could enter through front door.

Arnav shakes his head, telling her not to go inside. Khushi hug him, "Arnavji don't worry, nothing will happen, I am with you na. Please show me na, I want to see your room, please please". Her pout and her cute eye look always work on him. He smiles at her and held her hand tight and went inside with thudding heart.

(Scene changes ...)

They were at the huge terrace of Sheesh Mehal, Khushi was mesmerize seeing the look down there from height. It was beautiful. She hugged Arnav and requests him to live here now. Arnav denied immediately, he doesn't like this place.

"Arnavji, you promised that whatever I will ask, you will give me as a wedding gift. So I am asking this. I want to live here please, it's so beautiful here. I will remove all your bad memories", said Khushi.

Arnav look at his beautiful wife, yes his wife. They got married a month ago. But he cannot let her stay here. This place is haunted and bad and what not. He had lost his mother here. He does not want to loose his Khushi. But after her pleading so much, he agreed and Khushi kissed him lovingly.

(Scene changes ...)

Arnav enter Sheeh Mehal in worry and dread, "Khushi ... KHUSHI ...", he shouted for her. He have to tell her what she saw is not true, what she heard is not true. She has to believe him. She will believe him right?