"Now we all know the story about Maliks, and he is that Malik son, who have ruined many people's lives here with his cunning and unfaithful ways, we all know how much he is hated here and I don't not my family to come under the same by making relationship with them. Maliks are unfaithful and he is their blood and ...", Dadi was saying when Arnav nearly shouted, "That's ENOUGH!!", raising his one hand in stop gesture.

Dadi jerk a little and move a step back hearing his sharp angry voice.

"Like I said before, I don't care what you think or do. I only care about Khushi because SHE IS MINE. And I will make her mine officially by marrying her, I don't care if you attend or not. I don't give a damn", said Arnav in his curt angry tone. Anjali didn't know how to control the situation. Nani was hurt to say anything. Akash and Rahul have a helpless look on their faces, they couldn't think of anything to rectify the situation.

"Arnav babua clam down please", said Shashi, he didn't know much about him but he knew the power and strength of the man standing before them and it was not to be messed with.

"Ma ji, it doesn't matter, Arnav babua is a good boy and Khushi bitya loves him, that's all whats matters", said Shashi trying to make his mother understand.

Buaji and Garima were shocked to know the truth. The story of Maliks was known to people all around in Luckhnow, as Sheesh Mehal and their residence were always in talks of town. They were famous due to their wealth, their ancestors' Mehel, their factories which were the lively hood of many people around in Luckhnow. They all know how the young Viren Malik was not equal to his father in business, and how his cunning ways ruin the business resulting in joblessness of many people. How he was always got linked with other women' and how his wife committed suicide due to infidelity and later got himself killed in accident, killing two other people along with him. They didn't know what had become of his children as they were vanished after the incident. The rumour was that they were thrown out by their own uncle and later left the city. They didn't know the detail of what had become of them.

"What are you saying that it doesn't matter Shashi? Don't you know how his father was, having affairs behind his wife's back, and how she committed suicide. Do you want your daughter to go through the same?", said Dadi in an accused tone. Arnav took a step ahead but was stopped by Anjali. Arnav looked at his sister in anger and she shakes her head, pleading him with her eyes. She knew it must be hurting him, but she also knew that her brother never thinks in anger.

"I have seen news about him, don't think I am old so I don't see and know things. I know how his world works. I have seen his pictures, Madhu mentioned that it was all media's doing but now I know its all there in his blood. After all he is his father's son. What if he does the same with Khushi, will you able to tolerate if she too commit suicide because of him", said Dadi her tone hateful.

Arnav was visibly shaking due to anger now, he could not hear anything more, he was just about to shout again when someone else's loud angry voice fill the living room.

"BUS KIJIYE!!", shouted Khushi. Everyone turned and saw Khushi striding towards them, anger visible on her face.

Khushi was so happy when Payal came to her some time ago and told her that Arnavji is going to put the raksha thread on his wrist, she couldn't control herself and went out of her room carrying Arush. She stood out of sight and was happy seeing Arnav sitting on sofa and her mother doing her Arti. She was shocked when his Dadi came and said all those things. She wanted to go but Payal stopped her saying that their father will handle Dadi but when she accused Arnav she couldn't stop herself and shouted. She gave Arush to Payal and strode forward in anger.

Khushi stood in front of Arnav facing her Dadi, "Not one more word about my Arnavji, you know nothing about him", she said in defiance.

Khushi's chacha chachii and cousins were astonished to see her standing up to her Dadi, no one have ever dared to raise their voices in front of her, never dared to argue with her.