† Two †

I yawn and pick myself up off of my small cot that I had inside of the tent.

I had made it back to camp with the four siblings shortly after Anya's unnecessary visit.

I tug my winter jacket on, it was getting colder. My cold eyes find themselves wandering to the wolves who were peacefully sleeping.

I grab my two swords, four daggers, and a bow and arrows.

I have to go pay a visit to mount weather. I wake up the four wolves. That was always a hassle. Niko would growl at me and I would have to put him in his place, Dakota would get right up but would become grumpy soon after, Arrow would jump up and get excited while Bear would huff and slowly stand up, shaking his fur out before joining his siblings.

We begin our journey towards the large mountain as the peak taunts us in the distance.

This will take forever.

Bear and Arrow trail my feet, nibbling when they see fit. I look down at them and sigh. They're annoying me.

I glare down at the two boys and they immediately stop when they notice my cold gaze. I feel bad about that but if they didn't stop, I probably would've died of annoyance.

I put two fingers in my mouth and blow, letting out a sharp whistle. The furry animals immediately straighten up. "Bear, Arrow, scout." I demand of the wolves and they're quick to jog ahead of us until we can't see them anymore. I could feel Niko and Dakotas gaze on me and glanced down at them, nodding slightly. They ran off after their siblings and I took my time. I could feel someone's presence behind me. A mountain man. Two at that.

"I could kill you with my eyes closed, my ears blocked with no weapons" I call out to them, spinning a knife in my hands. They hesitantly walk into the open and step in line beside me.

"Niko won't be happy you're here" I tell them, hiding my smirk under the darkness of my hood.

"Why's that" the more muscular of them two tries to be tuff. It's to bad they both look ridiculous with their suits on.

"He doesn't like outsiders." I state and they both flinch at the name.

I could hear the padding of their paws and the dirt that was being kicked up as they ran towards me and the two men. They had no idea what was going to happen. They were scared for their lives.

Would the wolves kill them when they see them?

Maybe.

Will the four growl and then ignore the men?

Maybe.

Will they remain calm and not tear the two men apart?

Probably not.

Niko and Dakota run faster than the other two. Before the brother and sister can murder the two men, I hold up my hand. They straighten their legs and lean back, stopping themselves from running into the two men.

They stand merely inches away from the Mountain Men, snarling slightly. The four make their way between the Mountain Men and me. Two on each side.