† Twenty Two †

I sit up with a groan, looking around.

My ears ring and I shake my head, trying to get it to stop.

I could hear the screams of pain and horror echo throughout the woods.

I look around, gazing at the damage.

Limbs lay scattered around Ton DC.

Broken pieces of building are thrown through the gaping crater in the center of the village.

I force myself up off of the ground and I stumble towards the wreckage.

I start towards a man who was screaming in fear, his eyes looking at a leg that lied a foot away from him.

I call out for him and his head turns towards me but his life is soon ended when a sniper shoots him in the head.

I stumble away from him and his head lulls to the side, his lifeless body falling limp.

I could hear another shot go off and my left leg gives out, causing me to collapse to the ground.

I look down at my thigh to see blood oozing out of it. My eyes widen and I groan.

There was no point in shooting me.

Then I remembered I was supposed to hunt for them a long, long time ago.

I let out a sigh before I cut off a long, thick piece of cloth from the dead mans torso.

I wrap it around the bullet wound on my thigh and I tie it tightly.

I pull myself off of the ground and head into the woods. I pull out one of my swords and hold it tightly, keeping it close.

I jog through the trees, trying to ignore the burning of my leg.

I could hear hushed whispers and I ready my weapon.

My body tenses and my hand tightens around the blade.

I stalk out of the bushes to see a gun pointed at my head.

He pulls me into his arms and points the gun to my head.

Footsteps creep towards us and Lexa and Clarke find the man and I.

I watched as the brunettes eyes widened in fear when she saw my situation and Clarke raises her gun at the man and I.

"Shoot her and I'll kill you myself, Clarke" Lexa growls and I raise a brow.

I hold my sword up to my abdomen, lining it up with the mans heart.

I shove it through my torso and he gasps.

I groan as the blade slides through my skin and Lexas face falls. I pull the sword out of the both of us and the mans lifeless body falls to the ground.

Lexa rushes over to me and I collapse into her arms.

"Clarke. Help her!" Lexa exclaims nervously, her hands falling over my wounds, trying to stall the bleeding.

Clarke falls onto her knees next to me and examines the wounds.

"We need my mom" Clarke states, shaking her head and I try to get up, only to have Lexa glare at me and force me back to the ground.

"Don't say a word" the brunette leader demands before I'm lifted into her arms.

I groan in pain at the sudden movement and she stares down at me before the blonde takes off, Lexa following.

"Can I talk now, or are you going to toss me over your lap and hit my ass for disobeying your orders" I ask sarcastically and Lexas forest green eyes glare down at me.

"I'll consider that offer if something stupid comes out of your mouth" she states and I roll my eyes.

My mouth opens but nothing comes out so I close it soon after.

"That's what I thought" the brunette smirks and I groan.

"Are you okay" she forces out quickly, her teasing facade falling into one of concern.

"Yeah, I was just sick of you thinking you're a top" I taunt and she raises a brow.

"We all know you're a bottom" i continues and the blonde turns towards us.

"Amara's right" the blonde states and Lexa releases a short, angry sigh.

"You two are children" she glares and I nod.

"You're not wrong" I snort.

We finally arrive at Tom DC and Clarke calls her mother over.

I'm laid on the ground and my armor is take off, exposing my torso.

The older woman comes over with a needle and thread.

She lines the needle up with my abdomen wound and meets my eyes.

"This is gonna hurt" she states carefully and I nod quickly.