† Thirty †

"Woah, woah, woah. What do to mean, 'war machine'" I ask, fear rippling through my body.

"I'm going to make you my weapon. You will fight the outsiders" Cage states, a sick smirk toying on his crusty lips.

I shake my head at him.

"You aren't smart enough to be able to do something like that" I state, shaking my head in denial.

"But I am" a females voice rings out through my cell and I see his one and only side hoe.

The doctor.

I lunge at her through the bar, grabbing onto her coat and hair. I slam her head against the bars and snatch her name tag clip. No one seems to notice my movement as her head bangs against the cell door. The guards get me off of her and I manage to hide the metal piece.

"You're getting beat for that one, Shadow" the son spits before leaving with the doctor.

The guard walk into my cell and trap me in the corner. I don't try to fight.

I have a way out.

Day 1 in the cell

One of the grabs my arms while the other repeatedly whips his fist at my stomach.

He gets angrier and angrier as he continues to beat me and I start to cough out blood.

Her starts to hit my face, his fist pounding against the bones.

I spit out blood and cringe as I feel the crimson liquid slither down my face.

They drop my body to the floor and I cringe when I smack against the cold cement.

They move back outside, locking the cell door before standing guard once again.

This is going to be fun.

Isn't it.

Day 2 in the cell

My face and torso throbs as my wounds sit, unattended to.

The dried blood on my face makes my skin tight and I cringe in discomfort.

I watch as three guards come into the cell room, watching me with disdain. The two guard from yesterday leave and I'm given food before one of the three leave and the other two replace the old guards.

Not long after I eat do they open my cell door and pull out a shock rod.

One of the rips the back of my shirt as they had confiscated my armor and weapons. They place the shock rod to my back over and over.

The sound of the weapon against my skin makes me cringe while the pain of the electricity burning me makes me scream in pain.

The smell of my own flesh being burnt imprints itself in my brain.

This is going to be a long, long day.

__________

The guards let me go for a minute before they shove me to the floor and start kicking me, over and over.

I groan and grunt in pain as they hit my freshly sizzled back and bruised front.

A certain hit to my head makes me dizzy and I feel the room spin before I'm knocked the fuck out. A/N: (I really just had to say that)

Day 3 in the cell

Today was the same as the days before and now they're really just starting to mold together.

Beatings.

Day 10 in the cell

I can hardly breath at the moment but I've gathered enough strength to be able to escape.

It won't be easy but I can make it.

I take my metal blade that I had made from the doctors name tag and jab it into both guards necks.

I pick the lock with the shank and slowly make my way out.

Not long after do I find myself at the entrance of the reaper tunnels.

Flashbacks of when I helped Clarke escape hit me and I hesitate before entering them.

This isn't going to end well, is it.