† Seventeen †

"We're not blowing them up" the blonde glares.

I shake my head.

"There's more of them then there are you. You'll get destroyed, even with my help" I tell them, crossing my arms.

"Your best bet is to use some sort of bomb" I finish and Bellamy rolls his eyes.

"Are we really about to take advice from an outsider" he asks incredulously when he notices the look of consideration on Clarke's face.

"If she's an outsider, than what does that make me" Octavia bites, her face flashing with hurt.

"We all know you're only playing dress up for your new boyfriend. Get back to the real world, O. You'll always be ikr of us. You'll always be my little sister" Bellamy tells her sternly.

The younger sibling storms away from her brother.

"Dick move" I mutter, turning to leave when I feel him shove me.

I spin around, grab his wrist and twist. He groans in pain and i twist his arm behind his back, pulling it, hearing him scream in pain and discomfort.

I release his arm and I turn towards Octavia. She smiles at me and I nod.

People stare at my face and I look down, becoming insecure.

A horn goes off and my eyes widen.

I hadn't even noticed it had become dawn.

Octavia runs towards me and glues herself to my side.

"I'm not losing you" she tells me and I look at her.

"What makes you think I'm going to lose you" I smirk at her and she grins.

"Look O, I need you to do something for me" I tell her and she looks at me intently.

"I need you to get into a tree and get me visuals from above. I need you to watch my back, okay" I ask and her confident facade falters slightly.

"But....but what if I hit you" she's panicking.

"You'll do fine. I trained you" I tell her and she nods hesitantly.

"Don't come down. Not for anything, alright. Even if I'm about to die" I tell her and she frowns.

"Promise me" I beg her.

She nods slightly, tears pooling in her eyes.

"I promise" she whispers before the teens start shouting.

"I SEE MOVEMENT" a boy shouts.

"So, why's your brother in such a pissy mood" I ask quietly.

"Murphy tried to hang him and he shot Raven" she tells me and my eyes widen.

Damn.

"MORE MOVEMENT NORTH" the teens are beginning to panic even more than before.

Octavia and I jog through the built tunnels and out into the front of the battle. I make sure she's secure up in the tree before I turn towards the clans that are trying to win.

I make eye contact with a certain leader and her face falls.

Men and women rush towards me in an attempt to kill me. They don't get the chance.

I pull my swords out as they stalk closer and I spin them expertly in my hands, smirking slightly.

When they reach me, their weapons fall with their bodies as I slice through the people, Octavia helping me along the way.

Dead bodies lay around me and I'm covered in blood. A hand slithers it's way across my mouth and they pull me away from the fight.

An arrow whizzes past my head and into the trunk of a tree.

I shove them away from me, knowing who it was.

"I'm not going to kill you. I refuse" she states, her head tilting slightly.

"And I'm not letting you get killed" she finalizes and I roll my eyes.

I could tell she was hurt at the disappearance of my hood, that she wasn't the only one who knew me like she did.

"You just saved my life. Stay out of my way and maybe I'll return the favor" I spit, walking away.

She calls after me but I ignore her.

I have a war to win.