† Thirty Five †

After hours of travel, I finally make it to the gates.

God that took forever.

The guards immediately point their weapons at me, getting into a fighting stance.

"Who are you" the taller one demands and I meet his eyes quickly.

"Amara, I'm here to see Lexa" I state and they let their guard down as soon as they hear my words.

"Go right ahead" he apologizes with his tone and I nod, thanking him.

He just helped me kill his leader.

What a fool.

I could hear cheering and see crowds around the stadium.

This should be good.

I make my way up to the Royal side and search for the brunette.

I walk into the Royal seating, a queen sat in the seat among a few other people.

"My God, my eyes have been blessed" I could hear a raven haired girl mumble to herself but I ignore her, searching the seats.

She's not here.

I look at who's fighting and my eyes widen.

My target.

I step down from the small stage like thing and into the arena.

I see the man she's fighting sprint towards her while she has her back to him.

Pussy move.

I quickly intercept the two, moving in his line of sight.

He looks at me confused before he starts to get angry.

"Who the hell are you" he demands, raising his sword towards me.

He swings at me and I grab the blade with my metal arm, crushing it as I squeeze.

His eyes widen in fear. And he knocks out a guard quickly, snatching the spear.

He tries to jab it at me but I grab it, pulling it out of his grasp. I toss the weapon aside, rolling my eyes.

I stalk towards him and he moves backwards.

We're in the middle now.

Center of attention.

I pull out one of my knives as he rushes towards me and I weave it through my fingers before he tries to hit me.

I block all of his punches easily, glaring at him.

I try to stab him over and over only to be blocked each time.

I toss my knife expertly in the air, watching it twist in a specific pattern before I catch it in the same hand, bringing it down on him.

His arm snaps out to block it right in time and I roll my eyes.

"Make this easier for yourself and give up. You're not my target" I state and he furrows his eyebrows.