B O N U S 3

So this ones from like before Civil war/ after winter solider cause I feel like we're lacking in Bucky content haha.

"You gonna dance with me or what?" I laugh as I turn to see a very impatient Bucky waiting for me, "hold your horses, I told you I'd dance with you in a minute." I say as he makes his way over to me and pulls me closer to him, "but you're taking so long." He whines, "ok let's dance now then." He beams, I guess dancing was still one thing he loved, he said it helped him remember and that it was the one of the only things that brought him a sense of peace, so who was I to deny him that.

I put the small radio on and get into his arms, we dance around the whole apartment with the upbeat song both of us hardly able to contain our laughter at the choppy and messy dancing we exhibited. Suddenly the lights go out making me groan, "again?" Blackouts were not uncommon but that was what we got for having such a shitty apartment.

He doesn't say anything instead he pulls out the candles we had and lights them before joining me, "romantic." I giggle wiggling my eyebrows at him making him laugh, "just for you." He says kissing my forehead as the next song plays, I wrap my arms around his neck his arms finding my waist as this time we sway on the spot to the slow song. The speaker beings to crackle as the volume decreases but we don't let it get to us, instead I start singing along bringing a soft smile to Bucky's face as he closes his eyes.

"Sing with me." I encourage watching the unsure expression take over his face, "please, you have a lovely voice." I continue, "and I know that you know the song." He gives in and pulls me closer the two of us singing to each other. I smile at his voice, it was beautiful slightly raspy from lack of use but beautiful non the less. I could stand here in his arms listening to him sing for the rest of my life without a single complaint.

Our eyes don't leave each other not once, the intensity of how he was staring into my soul made me shiver, his eyes were the most gorgeous shade of blue that I had ever had the pleasure of looking into. They reminded me of the ocean, so deep and mysterious that no matter how long I looked into them I was sure I'd never uncover all the secrets that they held.

"What're you staring at?" I smile, "what does it look like, you." He grins, "like what you see?" I over dramatically look him up and down before winking at him, "very much so." He laughs and pulls me even closer, I smile and hold him close as I feel the laughter vibrate through his chest, I wished this moment would never end, we were in this perfect little bubble right now and I never wanted the horrors of the outside world to get to us, to him ever again.

"I love you." He murmurs to me once the song finishes, "I love you more." I tell him as his face inches closer to mine, "impossible."