F O U R

"We should go to Coney Island

"We should go to Coney Island." Bucky says randomly, making Steve and I share a glance before we look over at him, "what why?"Steve asks him confused, "what a guy can't just wanna go to Coney Island with his girlfriend and best friend?" I smile and lean forward, "you can but that was just a bit random Buck." I tell him, he shrugs, "so what'd you say." I nod, "sure." Steve also agrees and so off the three of us go.

"Hey that one!" Bucky point excitedly at the cyclone, I look at Steve's face which pales, "what no!" Bucky looks to Steve sadly, "come on Steve please." Steve looks to me hoping I'll help him, "come on Steve please." I echo making him look between us before giving in. The three of us go join the line, "hey I love that dress where'd you get it from?" I smile at the girl behind us as she asks me the question, "oh uh my mother made it." She nods, "it's beautiful she has a gift." I smile softly thinking of my mother. "Yeah."

"You here by yourself?" I question noticing how she was not stood with anyone, "no I came with my friends but they're all too chicken to ride this." I nod in understanding, "what about you?" I point to the two boys behind me who were oblivious as they conversed, "I came with my boyfriend and our best friend." She nods and smiles, "great you're uneven so you can sit with me." I nod with a small laugh, "sure." Her smile grows if possible, "great, I didn't wanna sit next to some creepy stranger." She giggles making me laugh along before we strike up a conversation.

"Hey Rose we're up next, you wanna sit with me or Steve?" Bucky asks, "oh you and Steve can sit together, I'm sitting with my new friend." I tell him making him notice the brunette beside me for the first time, "Bucky this is..." I trail off realising I didn't even know her name, we share a glance before laughing, "Michelle my name is Michelle." She tells me, "right Bucky this is Michelle and Michelle this is my boyfriend Bucky." She grins as they shake hands, "nice to meet you." He nods, "likewise."

"And this is our best friend Steve." I say noticing how he'd also turned around, "nice to meet you too." Michelle winks making Steve blush.

The four of us load onto the ride and I feel my stomach lurch as the nerves build up, "you scared?" Michelle asks making me shake my head, "never."

As the ride goes on Michelle and I scream out in joy holding our hands up together as we are unable to stop laughing. "Oh that was fun, we should definitely hang out another time." Michelle says as we leave the ride, "yeah definitely." I nod before she spots her friends, "oh there are my friends I should get going, but see you soon." She says wrapping her arms around me surprising me. "See you soon." I wave before I turn to see Steve holding onto Bucky looking very pale. "Oh Steve are you ok." I ask rushing to his side, as he shakes his head, "I don't feel great." I nod, "ok just wait here a second ok?" I quickly go to buy him a bottle of water and grab an empty popcorn bucket.

"Here." I hand him the bucket as Bucky sits beside him and tries to comfort him; the second his hands touch the bucket he begins to vomit. "Oh Steve." I murmur trying to comfort him to stop throwing up. After he's done I pass him the water, he looks reluctant but I give him a stern look and so he takes it and drinks.

"Look at what you've done Bucky." I say watching in amusement as his mouth drops, "I didn't know he was gonna throw up." I shake my head, "poor Steve don't even wanna go on the ride." I say watching him smile at me, "you pressured him into too." Bucky tries to defend himself. "I did no such thing, Steve did I?" Steve hides his smile as he shakes his head at Bucky who gapes at the two of us. "Why'd you guys always do this to me?" He whines as we begin laughing, "it's just too fun isn't it Steve." I giggle holding my hand out for a high five.

"Way too much fun." He chuckles, "you feel better now?" I ask him seriously, he nods with a bright smile, "heaps." Bucky grins and claps him on the back. "Wanna ride again." I shoot him an unimpressed look as Steve's face pales again, "what? I was kidding."

"Let's go play some games." I suggest knowing they'd be more Steve's speed. "Sure, you want me to win you a teddy?" Bucky asks wrapping an arm around me, "really?" I ask with an excited grin, "only for you." He nods making me lean up and kiss him, "you're the best." He smiles down at me adoringly for a second before I pull him along to the nearest game stand.

Steve leaves to go and buy some cotton candy whilst Bucky gets ready to win me a prize. I think he felt like he was third wheeling, I hoped he didn't I always tried to tone it down when he was with us so that he wouldn't feel uncomfortable, the three of us were friends before Bucky and I started dating and I didn't want that to change.

"You ready to watch me win." Bucky asks shooting me a wink making me smile at him and nod, I didn't even care if he didn't win I just loved seeing him like this, all happy and excited it was really cute. He was really cute and I was so lucky to have him.

Two tries later and he'd succeed, I watched him lovingly as his eyes lit up and he jumped around placing his arms around me making me jump with him. "I did it." He beams making me smile up at him, "yes you did." He leans down and connects our lips before the man at the stand cleared his throat, "so what da you want?" Bucky smiles at me and pecks my cheek before looking back at the stand. "Um that one there." He points and when my eyes follow I feel myself light up.

There was the cutest wolf teddy and he handed it right to me, "thank you thank you." I beam wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing his cheeks multiple times making him giggle. "You're welcome doll, glad you like it."

"Like it I love it." He chuckles and watches me hug the stuffed animal close to my body. I don't know why but I had always felt attached to wolves, my mother had always told me the most fascinating stories on them and now it felt like one more thing keeping us connected.