THE END

"Natalia Marianne Barnes, how many times have I told you not to practice your karate in the house!" I shout up to my now ten year old daughter who was hiding out in her room due to the damage she had caused around the house. "I didn't do anything." She shouts down, making me shake my head. "Come down here."

She complies reluctantly stomping her way down before crossing her arms as she stops to stare at me. "What?" My eyebrows raise at her and she sighs, "sorry mom, I did break the couch and the tv."

"The tv?" I hadn't even realised that was broken, "it was an accident." I nod, "ok, well accidents can be fixed but this is why I've told you so many times not to practice in the house."

"I know but I was bored. Noah, Dean and Rebecca are at school and you were having a shower."

"You know most kids who are too poorly for school don't usually try to demolish their house, they watch tv." 

"I'm feeling better now." I laugh slightly, "I can see that." I say doubting she was ever really ill to begin with.

"Well lucky us because that means we can go out and get a replacement before your dad comes home."

***

"New couch?" Bucky asks confused as he enters the house with our other kids, "courtesy of your daughter." I say making his brows furrow, "again?"

"Last time was Deans fault to be fair."

"We can't keep replacing couches Rose." He says making me shrug, "see you say this but then you want more kids, if we keep having kids we'll never stop replacing couches or tvs or whatever your freakishly strong children would destroy." He nods with a laugh, "I still think-"

"What have we spoken about?" He sighs before replying, "unless I somehow figure out how to birth the next one we are done having kids." I nod, "so you do remember."

"I mean why don't we just adopt again?" I stop what I'm doing and turn to him, "you wouldn't have to be pregnant, they wouldn't be freakishly strong and-"

Before he can continue our children enter the room interrupting him. "Hey mom." Noah and Dean say in unison as they enter the room pausing their conversation to greet me before picking it right back up. "How was school?" I ask the two who shrug, "I aced the pop quiz," Noah starts off, "and I aced football tryouts." Dean finishes, "alright that's my boys." I praise ruffling their hair making them complain as they move to fix what I had messed.

"I had a good day too!" Rebecca yells running into the room and jumping beside me on the couch. "And I can't wait to hear all about it." I say making her beam, "ok but I wanna tell Natty too." She says glancing around the room for her sister. "Where's is she?"

"Oh thank god you guys are home." Natalia says as she bursts through the door dramatically. "Why are you being so dramatic?" Dean asks with a laugh, "hey don't be mean I was just saying I missed you."

"We saw you this morning, when you were waving to us smugly from your window?" Noah asks making her face changes, "what? I did no such thing, I was very poorly this morning I wouldn't have had the energy." We all knew she was lying and so we all laugh as her face turns bright red.

"Dad they're all picking on me." She complains as Bucky re-enters the room, I hadn't even realised he'd left. "Alright who's picking on my Natalia?" He says making her beam. "All of them."

"But I didn't do anything!" Rebecca complains thinking her dad was being serious. "I just wanted to tell Natty about my good day, it was Dean and Noah." Both boys share a glance before Noah scoops his little sister up, "what did we tell you about snitches?" Dean asks her making her little eyes widen. "They get stitches?" She then begins screeching out laughter as they tickle her. "Alright, alright let her go." I say after a short while, they comply and she happily climbs onto Noah's back.