SIXTY ONE

𝑌𝑢𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 :)

"She needs my help Bucky, I can't just sit back and do nothing whilst she suffers." Wanda was going through Vision's death horribly and had apparently stolen his body from sword which to be honest I didn't think was such a bad thing, she was was the only one who deserved to have his body to bury him the way she had told me that she wanted to. "I don't want her to suffer alone Rosie trust me I don't but I don't want you go, what if you get hurt?"

"I'm not going to get hurt, Wanda would never hurt me." I say surely I knew that and he should've too. "She's not in her right mind Rose, she could do it accidentally." He tries to reason but I already had my mind set. "She has no one Bucky, she's all alone and I'm all she has left."

"You're all I have left! We have a son Rosalie and he needs you, we need you. I just got you back and I don't know what I'd do if I lost you too." I sigh understanding his point. "I know that, trust me I get it but I know how she feels, that was me at one time Bucky, I had lost everyone my mom and then you, Dean and Steve all in the same year. I had no one Bucky and it hurt so bad, so bad and I ended up bleeding to death in a lake. I can't let her suffer alone not if there's anything I can do."

"Rosalie please just at least wait to think about it. We're finally able to be together and I just want peace for once." I step forwards and place my hand on his cheek, "We'll have peace." I assure him as he leans into my hand. "I need you Rosalie, we need you." I nod my own eyes tearing up as his own tears spill over his eyes. "I know." I wipe his eyes before leaning up to hug him. "I know."

"Mamma?" Bucky and I straighten ourselves out before turning to the four year old in the doorway, "What's wrong?" I shake my head and crouch down in front of him as Bucky turns around and wipes his eyes. "Nothing's wrong baby, daddy and I were just dancing you know how we do?" He nods a bit of a smile appearing on his face. "But what's wrong with you? Why are you up at this time?"

"I had a nightmare." I frown knowing he'd had a lot of those recently, "oh no not again. Want me to lay with you?" I offer sparing a glance at Bucky who still had his head down and his back to us. "Yes please." I smile and scoop him up, "Ok let's go."

"What's wrong with daddy?" He asks as I get him tucked into his bed, "nothing's wrong with daddy." I try to assure him, "but he likes dancing when he's sad." I frown slightly as I smooth his hair back, "no we dance when we're happy too."

"But daddy's a bit sad because I have to go away for a few days." Deans eyes widen as he turns to me, "what why?" I hug him to me, "there's no need to worry honey, it's just a few days to visit your aunty Wanda."

"Because she needs your help?" I nod, "yeah she needs my help." I reply making him nod, "well I want to help too, aunty Wanda is family and you said we always help our family." I smile, "we do and that's why I'm going, but you can help by keeping your dad company whilst I'm away."

"Ok but come back soon, I don't like it when you're away." I kiss his forehead, "I don't like being away from you either, now come on we've got to go to bed." I whisper as he snuggles closer to me and Bucky enters the doorway.

"Room for one more?" He asks hesitantly, leaning against the doorframe, "always." He smiles at that and joins us.

***

"Don't go." Bucky breaks the silence we'd been laying in whilst waiting for Dean to fall asleep, "don't go." He repeats glancing over at me from from over deans head. "Ok." I reply simply not wanting to argue about it anymore.

I sigh as I glance over at my sleeping boys and untangle myself from their limbs as I manoeuvre myself out of the bed. I kiss their foreheads and cover them properly with the blanket before leaving the room. I scribble a sorry note on a piece of paper before grabbing my bag and making my way to the door.